Windows 10: I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends

Discus and support I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was playing Apex Legends today and whenever I started the game it was working fine and then I get a bluescreen that I've never seen before and I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Callen Mosley, Sep 23, 2022.

1. I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends

I was playing Apex Legends today and whenever I started the game it was working fine and then I get a bluescreen that I've never seen before and I've been playing Apex on this system for quite awhile now and never encountered this issue. I haven't tried playing other games yet to see if it does it on other games. I've tried updating my drivers on Geforce Experience and that didn't seem that solve the problemThe BSOD Stop code is:VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Callen Mosley, Sep 23, 2022

2. Apex Legends blue screens when playing

Hello Dave

I have similar problems. Whenever i start Apex Legends my pc crashes. Could use some help here. I have looked into the minidump file and there are 5 crashes listed. All of them happened today when launching apex except one of the crashes.

LucasAllmendinger, Sep 23, 2022
  3. BSOD while playing Apex Legends

Hello. I am facing constant BSOD crashes while playing Apex Legends. The error I get is "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA". I have run memory diagnostics and everything comes back clean. Can somebody help me with this issue? I also have mini dumps available of these crashes.

HardikKumar1, Sep 23, 2022
  4. I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends

Apex Legends coins

Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game?

SiddhantMalve, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends

1. I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD

2. BSOD when launching Apex Legends BSOD CODE: Bad_Pool_Caller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when launching Apex Legends BSOD CODE: Bad_Pool_Caller: Hello Community, I'm not sure if this is the right place but this is the problem im working against: Whenever I start the game "Apex Legends" I get the BSOD with Bad_Pool_Caller. I tried everything in terms of trouble shooting: - GPU drivers reïnstalled- chkdsk & sfc...
  3. BSOD when launching Apex Legends BSOD CODE: Bad_Pool_Caller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when launching Apex Legends BSOD CODE: Bad_Pool_Caller: Hello Community, I'm not sure if this is the right place but this is the problem im working against: Whenever I start the game "Apex Legends" I get the BSOD with Bad_Pool_Caller. I tried everything in terms of trouble shooting: - GPU drivers reïnstalled- chkdsk & sfc...
  4. I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends: I was playing Apex Legends today and whenever I started the game it was working fine and then I get a bluescreen that I've never seen before and I've been playing Apex on this system for quite awhile now and never encountered this issue. I haven't tried playing other games...
  5. I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends

I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends: I was playing Apex Legends today and whenever I started the game it was working fine and then I get a bluescreen that I've never seen before and I've been playing Apex on this system for quite awhile now and never encountered this issue. I haven't tried playing other games...
  6. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

BSOD when playing Apex Legends: My drivers and windows are all updated but when I play Apex, 10-15 minutes into playing, my pc would get the blue screen saying it ran into some problems and automatically restart. I play on the lowest settings when my pc should be able to play on higher settings. I've tried...
  7. PC BSOD only in Apex Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC BSOD only in Apex Legends: PC keeps BSOD in the middle of an Apex Legends game. I haven't had this happen on any other games. I'm not sure where to start. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-bsod-only-in-apex-legends/f80a527f-acaa-40f9-bfbb-ebdc00243fb8
  8. My apex legends keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apex legends keeps crashing: When I click the game, it crashes around the time the antivirus for apex loads up and I've already tried repairing the antivirus, verifying the game files through steam, running it in compatibility mode and administrator, updating to 21H2 and running DISM and sfc on CMD as...
  9. My apex legends keeps crashing

My apex legends keeps crashing: When I click the game, it crashes around the time the antivirus for apex loads up and I've already tried repairing the antivirus, verifying the game files through steam, running it in compatibility mode and administrator, updating to 21H2 and running DISM and sfc on CMD as...
  10. Apex Legend won’t launch on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Apex Legend won’t launch on PC: [ATTACH]If Apex Legend won’t open on PC then you have come to the right place, in this article, we will be seeing how to fix this issue and make Apex Legend start and run normally on your Windows 11/10 computer. Why won’t Apex Legend open on PC? There are multiple reasons why...