Windows 10: I keep getting a "HPLite Font is not Found Exception" when trying to install certain...

Discus and support I keep getting a "HPLite Font is not Found Exception" when trying to install certain... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok, you guys need to fix this. The last update made my Microphones stop working, now all my rear audio doesn't work unless it is plugged in via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Crzyces, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Crzyces Win User

I keep getting a "HPLite Font is not Found Exception" when trying to install certain...

Ok, you guys need to fix this. The last update made my Microphones stop working, now all my rear audio doesn't work unless it is plugged in via USB/HDMI/Display Port. Ridiculous. I have my speakers plugged into the front of my PC, and that is after a fresh install it was suggested I try after 5 hours of trouble shooting. Also, apparently now my PC thinks it's an HP as when I tr to install certain programs it says I can't because the font HPlite can't be found. I also have HP audio. Question; what is going on? I'm getting a new motherboard and CPU soon so I'm not going to worry about the mic as I have a seperate streaming PC and can just plug into that, but what a pain. Stop it. You guys keep screwing everything up. I understand you want to patch security flaws but stop breaking our PC's in the process. Everything besides my mic was fine before the reinstall. I did everything from the link I was given. Now? Giant mess. Thanks. Does it think I'm still on an HP I also signed into Discord with? What the hell is the issue here? I'd post the log but it's too long and of course there is no upload button.

:)

Crzyces, Nov 7, 2020

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 7, 2020
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

I keep getting a "HPLite Font is not Found Exception" when trying to install certain...

Fonts installed but not displaying

Hello Kirsty,

Problem using the newly installed fonts has a lot of causes. One example is the font was not installed properly. To isolate the issue, can you answer the below questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • If yes, can you include a
      screenshot
      ?
    • Have you tried dragging the Futura LT font to the Font File folder? (Go to Fonts (Control Panel) and drop the Futura LT font)
    • Have you installed the Font before? If yes, try the below steps
    • Go to C:\Windows\Fonts using File Explorer.
    • Find the font file and open it to preview the font.
    • In the preview window click Install on the top right corner and you’ll reinstall the font manually.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

Jelo Sen, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

1. I keep getting a "HPLite Font is not Found Exception" when trying to install certain... - Similar Threads - keep getting HPLite

2. Keep getting this error when trying to install update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting this error when trying to install update: 0x80070643already did sfc /scannow and DISM both came back with nothing wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-this-error-when-trying-to-install/194d2f54-ee1a-4b1f-83c0-6911c5b1eb08
  3. Keep getting this error when trying to install update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting this error when trying to install update: 0x80070643already did sfc /scannow and DISM both came back with nothing wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-this-error-when-trying-to-install/194d2f54-ee1a-4b1f-83c0-6911c5b1eb08
  4. Keep getting this error when trying to install update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. When trying to install certain programs....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When trying to install certain programs....: After downloading programs from the Microsoft store, I get an error message when trying to install said program "such n such has stopped working, Windows is checking for a solution the problem after checking/searching A problem causes the program to stop working correctly....
  6. When trying to install certain programs....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When trying to install certain programs....: After downloading programs from the Microsoft store, I get an error message when trying to install said program "such n such has stopped working, Windows is checking for a solution the problem after checking/searching A problem causes the program to stop working correctly....
  7. I keep getting error message, "HP Simplified font not found"

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting error message, "HP Simplified font not found": How do I enable jit debugging or can I just reload the HP Simplified font? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-error-message-hp-simplified-font/830fee26-5337-47fd-a5b2-9fdf76901674
  8. I keep getting this error when trying to run the CheatEngine installer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting this error when trying to run the CheatEngine installer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thewhitewolf199 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpshey/i_keep_getting_this_error_when_trying_to_run_the/
  9. Windows 10 Fonts when installing on certain applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Fonts when installing on certain applications: I've been having issues with installing applications on Windows 10 for about six months now. The font size on the application install window is either giant or so tiny I can hardly read it. Every other font setting is fine, and it doesn't happen on every application. Just...
  10. Delete all installed fonts (except system fonts only)

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete all installed fonts (except system fonts only): Hello, I wonder if I can delete all fonts, but keep the system fonts (which available when we install a clean windows 10. I notice that there ware about 200-250 fonts, but now is over than 1200 fonts) ? p/s: If you wants these fonts, I can send you *Wink [img] 50392