Windows 10: I keep getting a notification on my computer that my Microsoft accounts need to be fixed why?

Discus and support I keep getting a notification on my computer that my Microsoft accounts need to be fixed why? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep getting notified that I have to fix my Microsoft account. I click on the notice it brings me to the settings screen and has me sign in but there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MelissaRosenbluh, Nov 2, 2019.

1. I keep getting a notification on my computer that my Microsoft accounts need to be fixed why?

I keep getting notified that I have to fix my Microsoft account. I click on the notice it brings me to the settings screen and has me sign in but there is nothing there for me to fix that I know of. I have also looked on my account at Microsoft but I don't see anything wrong there either.

:)

MelissaRosenbluh, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Getting notification that AOL accounts are out of date

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following information:

• When do you receive the notification?
    • In which application are you receiving the notification?

If you are receiving the notification in Mail App, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article

Your account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 2, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 2, 2019
  4. I keep getting a notification on my computer that my Microsoft accounts need to be fixed why?

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

I keep getting a notification on my computer that my Microsoft accounts need to be fixed why?

1. I keep getting a notification on my computer that my Microsoft accounts need to be fixed why? - Similar Threads - keep getting notification

2. Why did I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft Suggestions that my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft Suggestions that my...: I didn't click on it, though, because I knew I had just paid it I pay once per year. I checked my microsoft account and I had just paid it for a year.I forgot to save a screenshot of the notification pop up but here is my proof that I took screenshots of from my microsoft...
  3. Why did I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft Suggestions that my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did I get a notification in my notification area from Microsoft Suggestions that my...: I didn't click on it, though, because I knew I had just paid it I pay once per year. I checked my microsoft account and I had just paid it for a year.I forgot to save a screenshot of the notification pop up but here is my proof that I took screenshots of from my microsoft...
  4. I Need A Microsoft Forum Mod To Fix My Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Need A Microsoft Forum Mod To Fix My Account: I can't reply to comments in my topic at LINKIf I try to submit a reply to a comment, the Submit is acts like it's doing something, but never sends it. I left the page open for 20 mins to see if anything would happen. I also tried a different browser Edge and still cant'...
  5. I keep getting a message I have to fix my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting a message I have to fix my microsoft account: I keep getting a message I have to fix my Microsoft account. Everything is going wrong now from Computer to email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-message-i-have-to-fix-my/8ef4d470-c062-4dc1-83ba-659bf87311f0
  6. Repeatedly told I need to fix my Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Repeatedly told I need to fix my Microsoft account: I'm getting repeatedly told that I need to fix my Microsoft account -- even with the machine still running and actively logged onto it! Already changed my password over it once over the weekend and even applied a PIN number onto it. 156866
  7. I need help getting my computer fix!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help getting my computer fix!: So i deleted system32 cause i heard it will make my computer faster and today i tried to go on my computer and guess what? It keeps runing into problems while restarting and idk how to fix it! So please can you help?...
  8. I keep getting a notification about my microsoft account having issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting a notification about my microsoft account having issue: I keep getting daily notifications that my Microsoft account has a problem. When I click on it, it brings up my setting and in red it tells me that there is a problem in the shared experiences. I click on it to fix the issue which all I do is enter my pin passcode and then it...
  9. I keep getting a notification from Microsoft saying they need to fix a problem in shared...

I keep getting a notification from Microsoft saying they need to fix a problem in shared...: When I try to enter my gmail password they say wrong password, not recognized. I don't know much about shared experience but I was once told others could see my info. Is this true? Also I have no idea what Microsoft wants for a password....
  10. "Need to fix my Microsoft Account" message

"Need to fix my Microsoft Account" message: I keep on getting a notice on my lower right hand side saying that I need to fix my Microsoft account what is this? [Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Windows Insider Preview / Performance and Maintenance / PC ]...