Windows 10: I keep getting a notification sound even after notifications have been turned off

Discus and support I keep getting a notification sound even after notifications have been turned off in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I keep getting a notification sounds even when I mute the volume, I have disabled all the notifications from my windows, but nothing seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gaiso Kjell Zaiem, Jan 8, 2021.

1. I keep getting a notification sound even after notifications have been turned off

Hi

I keep getting a notification sounds even when I mute the volume, I have disabled all the notifications from my windows, but nothing seems to work!

please can you help!

:)

Gaiso Kjell Zaiem, Jan 8, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 8, 2021
  3. notification sound

Hi,

Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, input sound and select Sound from the results to open Sound settings

Step 2: In the Sound dialog, open Sounds and choose Notification in the program events.

Step 3: Tap the Sounds bar, select (None) in the list and click OK.

'

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-turn-sound-n...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/turn-off-notific...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, Jan 8, 2021
  4. DanDolgin Win User

I keep getting a notification sound even after notifications have been turned off

How to turn off notifications sound?

If you are using MS Outlook e-mail, just and choose show notification banners, then underneath it says "Play a sound when notification comes" and select turn off. This works fine for Outlook e-mail, but does not turn off notification sound for all the
    other apps on your system that have notifications. There should be a universal switch to turn on and off all notification sounds. Some of the notifications coming through do not appear on the list of available apps that have choices to turn on or off the
    application sounds.

DanDolgin, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

I keep getting a notification sound even after notifications have been turned off

1. I keep getting a notification sound even after notifications have been turned off - Similar Threads - keep getting notification

2. I'm getting a windows notification sound even though if there is no notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting a windows notification sound even though if there is no notification: HII am getting a notification sound even though there is no notification in the notification tray. Actually, it is like there is an unread notification but when I open the notification tray to see what it is, it disappears. This is frequent. Is this about windows security? I...
  3. I'm getting a windows notification sound even though if there is no notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting a windows notification sound even though if there is no notification: HII am getting a notification sound even though there is no notification in the notification tray. Actually, it is like there is an unread notification but when I open the notification tray to see what it is, it disappears. This is frequent. Is this about windows security? I...
  4. Turn off all notification sounds.

Turn off all notification sounds.: This should be simple.I want to turn off all notification sounds. I use my computer to teach. I want all sounds other than those that I am producing for my classes to be turned off. Forever. Any time. All day.I don't want to go down a checklist and select which sounds to turn...
  5. Turn off all notification sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off all notification sounds.: This should be simple.I want to turn off all notification sounds. I use my computer to teach. I want all sounds other than those that I am producing for my classes to be turned off. Forever. Any time. All day.I don't want to go down a checklist and select which sounds to turn...
  6. turn off notification?

turn off notification?: How to turn off Virus and threat protection notification? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-notification/e41c46a2-dd78-4e3e-9311-9c73534173f0
  7. Turn off notification Sound for app not listed under "Get Notification from these Senders"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off notification Sound for app not listed under "Get Notification from these Senders": All the "how-to"s all mention about where to change the setting, but they never mention about Changing The Notification for the App not listed under the setting. Can anybody tell me how to turn off the notification sound for ONE specific program? Thanks...
  8. Website notifications keep popping up even after turning off

Website notifications keep popping up even after turning off: I keep having notifications pop up from different website links even after turning them off in the settings. May I know if anyone has the same issue or knows how to solve this?...
  9. Turn off notifications

Turn off notifications: How do I switch off the notifications in windows 10 on a laptop that pop up in the bottom right corner, it's like Gmail, YouTube alerts etc 112955
  10. How to turn off notification sound ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn off notification sound ?: How to turn off notification "audio" sound heard when update pop up window appears lower right screen as defender is updated done a scan it gives this piano type music I would like to disable. Anyone disabled this and how to do it ? Thanks! 79957