Windows 10: I keep getting a stop code error message

Discus and support I keep getting a stop code error message in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting a stop code and error message since last night... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IvanPineda, Apr 24, 2019.

1. I keep getting a stop code error message

I keep getting a stop code and error message since last night

:)

IvanPineda, Apr 24, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Getting Error Code c00cee4f on Lumia 640

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• Could you tell me if you are getting this error code by using the WiFi or 3G connection of your Windows Phone?
    • Is there any error message beside the code?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Apr 24, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

I keep getting a stop code error message

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

I keep getting a stop code error message

1. I keep getting a stop code error message - Similar Threads - keep getting stop

2. Computer keeps getting Stop Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps getting Stop Codes: The computer keeps getting driver-related stop codes - DPC Violation, IRQL not equal or less and others. I have made no hardware changes to the computer running Windows 11. I've consulted all of the information on the forums related to checking for updated drivers, running...
  3. Computer keeps getting Stop Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps getting Stop Codes: The computer keeps getting driver-related stop codes - DPC Violation, IRQL not equal or less and others. I have made no hardware changes to the computer running Windows 11. I've consulted all of the information on the forums related to checking for updated drivers, running...
  4. Keep getting an error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting an error message: I am getting the following message when I switch my laptop on - "We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has probably been changed Select here to fix it in the shared experiences settings."Now here's the thing. I have deliberately changed my login to only a pin...
  5. Keep getting an error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting an error message: I am getting the following message when I switch my laptop on - "We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has probably been changed Select here to fix it in the shared experiences settings."Now here's the thing. I have deliberately changed my login to only a pin...
  6. Keep getting an error message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I get windows stop code error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I get windows stop code error: While working on my system I get windows stop code error, each the time different one. It displays that we will automatically restart for you and after restart system says that there is no operating system on your hard disk i.ebooting device not found, kindly install OS on...
  8. How do I stop this error message : stop Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop this error message : stop Code: Just started to have this problem about 2 weeks ago how do I fix the stop Code problem so that my computer does not freeze esp. during zoom calls....
  9. I keep getting an error messag DAQexp.dll. How do I stop this.

I keep getting an error messag DAQexp.dll. How do I stop this.: I think it's from wondershare filmora but I uninstalled it and deleted all the apps for it and I am still getting it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-an-error-messag-daqexpdll-how-do-i/7857bf93-fd68-4fca-9d6b-d629d19a4be2
  10. I keep getting this error message "The code execution cannot proceed because ...."

I keep getting this error message "The code execution cannot proceed because ....": I understand there is a missing DLL that's messing up Windows, and it's something related with Microsoft .NET framework, I've tried reinstalling/repairing it but nothing worked. Also the error message shows up when I right click on my desktop and go to display settings, or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. im getting a windows stopcode message