Windows 10: I keep getting a white screen page that says "Win32AppBackgroundContext", how do I fix?

Discus and support I keep getting a white screen page that says "Win32AppBackgroundContext", how do I fix? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep getting a white screen page that says "Win32AppBackgroundContext", how do I fix? ** Moved from:Microsoft Teams / Unknown/other / Other **... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardZE, Apr 9, 2021.

1. RichardZE Win User

I keep getting a white screen page that says "Win32AppBackgroundContext", how do I fix?

I keep getting a white screen page that says "Win32AppBackgroundContext", how do I fix?

** Moved from:Microsoft Teams / Unknown/other / Other **

:)

RichardZE, Apr 9, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

1. I keep getting a white screen page that says "Win32AppBackgroundContext", how do I fix? - Similar Threads - keep getting white

2. How do I set up windows after a factory reset? - keep getting a white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up windows after a factory reset? - keep getting a white screen: Hello,I have purchased a second hand HP Stream laptop that has been given a factory reset. I am trying to set up windows. It has Cortana which has prompted me to select language, type of keyboard, set up the WiFi, log into Microsoft and set a pin. It then has a screen that...
  3. How do I set up windows after a factory reset? - keep getting a white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I set up windows after a factory reset? - keep getting a white screen: Hello,I have purchased a second hand HP Stream laptop that has been given a factory reset. I am trying to set up windows. It has Cortana which has prompted me to select language, type of keyboard, set up the WiFi, log into Microsoft and set a pin. It then has a screen that...
  4. How do I set up windows after a factory reset? - keep getting a white screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I fix a white screen when going into safe mode?

How do I fix a white screen when going into safe mode?: I recently reset my computer and when it came back on I tried logging in but it said user service service failed and that it couldn’t load my user profile but when I went into safe mode and tried going in and fixing it it took me to a white screen where I could only access my...
  6. How do I fix a white screen when going into safe mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix a white screen when going into safe mode?: I recently reset my computer and when it came back on I tried logging in but it said user service service failed and that it couldn’t load my user profile but when I went into safe mode and tried going in and fixing it it took me to a white screen where I could only access my...
  7. I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure....how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure....how do I fix it?: I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure every time I try to open Steam. Everything else on my PC runs fine except Steam....I'm baffled....how do I fix it?...
  8. I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure....how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure....how do I fix it?: I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure every time I try to open Steam. Everything else on my PC runs fine except Steam....I'm baffled....how do I fix it?...
  9. I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure....how do I fix it?

10. How Do I Get To The Update Page?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How Do I Get To The Update Page?: So I have gone to the page before but right now I'm on the browser and I need to be on the app. But the app won't load. And if the app won't load I can't play Roblox because of the update! That's It For Today Bye...