Windows 10: I keep getting all of the BSOD. Here are the minidumps. I would really appreciate your help.

Discus and support I keep getting all of the BSOD. Here are the minidumps. I would really appreciate your help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3F3EA0) This was probably caused by the following module: dxgkrnl.sys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TriForce64, Oct 2, 2020.

1. I keep getting all of the BSOD. Here are the minidumps. I would really appreciate your help.

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3F3EA0)

This was probably caused by the following module: dxgkrnl.sys (dxgkrnl+0xDC7E)

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3F3EA0)

This was probably caused by the following module: wdfilter.sys (0xFFFFF80411D2DA04)

submitted by /u/TriForce64
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TriForce64, Oct 2, 2020
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Oct 2, 2020
  3. ShaunF98 Win User
    Multiple BSODs - help would be appreciated

Thanks for your reply. I have run the driver verifier and since then I have encountered 2 BSODs.

I've posted the minidump files here: Dropbox - File Deleted

Thanks again for your help! Much appreciated!

ShaunF98, Oct 2, 2020
  4. OleLarsen Win User

I keep getting all of the BSOD. Here are the minidumps. I would really appreciate your help.

BSOD and minidumps

Every few days I get a BSOD and I dont know how to read/analyze minidumps. Can anybody help?

OleLarsen, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

I keep getting all of the BSOD. Here are the minidumps. I would really appreciate your help.

1. I keep getting all of the BSOD. Here are the minidumps. I would really appreciate your help. - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD

2. help with BSOD, Would really apricate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help with BSOD, Would really apricate: Hello,In the last month my computer has been randomly getting different BSOD errors and I just can't seem to figure out how to fix them. I've tried resetting windows which hasn't helped and i've run scf scans and done memory test which all pass and run driver checking...
  3. I would really appreciate some help.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I would really appreciate some help.: Hi Everyone. So guys I am having a problem with the postal code while buying minecraft. I live in Lebanon and want to buy minecraft windows 10 but the problem is that postal code is not working I'm getting a message "Incorrectly formatted postal code" I'm confused because I...
  4. help would be appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help would be appreciated: i am trying to disable the large box next to my volume slider popup altogether, i have found some results but all they do is change the box to just saying chrome. if any of you know how to remove the box altogether, that is greatly appreciated submitted by...
  5. Help would be appreciated

Help would be appreciated: I'm trying to use the media creation tool to boot up my new PC I built, but after it downloads and goes to send to the USB drive it stops at 30% and says no room. My USB drive has 31 gigs of available space and the tool says it only needs about 8 to download. I could really...
  6. I really need help here.

I really need help here.: Hi I am really in need for help, my PC wound turn on always restarting. I can't even reset it in the trubleshooting part. I now try to do a fresh start but I can't go to the settings so is there a way of doing these via cmd comant? submitted by /u/paulus1534 [link]...
  7. Any help would be appreciated!

Any help would be appreciated!: submitted by /u/Cheeeszuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr7z1r/any_help_would_be_appreciated/
  8. Multiple BSODs - help would be appreciated

Multiple BSODs - help would be appreciated: I have recently been getting multiple seemingly random BSODs on booting up my pc - maybe once every 2 to 3 starts. There are different error messages every so often, the most recent being KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED NTFS.sys failed. SFC and the memory diagnostics tool -...
  9. Any help would be appreciated

Any help would be appreciated: hearing a few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13. Any help would be appreciated on how to solve this issue.[ATTACH]...
  10. Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!

Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!: BSOD Dumps Here are minidumps of the past several bluescreens, and a full memory dump of the most recent one. I've been getting these for various reasons - I already fixed a few problems with programs chewing up hard disk and causing crashes due to this, but I recently...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nt 0x3F3EA0