Windows 10: I keep getting an Account error with a wrong email address

Discus and support I keep getting an Account error with a wrong email address in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft I keep getting an Account problem with my account with the Wrong email address. My Correct email address for my account is *** Email... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlbertBurke, Jul 3, 2019.

1. I keep getting an Account error with a wrong email address

Microsoft

I keep getting an Account problem with my account with the Wrong email address. My Correct email address for my account is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

The email address the pops up with my account which is wrong is albertburke1953@outlook

Can we do away with the issue

Albert Burke

:)

AlbertBurke, Jul 3, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Evga Step up program? Wrong address

*Roll Eyes I keep getting an Account error with a wrong email address :rolleyes:hi i put my 8800GTS in for the Step up program and my address was wrong do i just email them or cancel it and start it again bacuase the postage price is to low

Live OR Die, Jul 3, 2019
  4. MT Alex Win User

I keep getting an Account error with a wrong email address

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

Embarrassingly, everyone on my email list received spam originating from my account, which is Yahoo based. A scan with MSE found two trojans, a Java/Rowindal.A and a Downloader:Java/OpenStream.W.

Are these the source of my unwanted email traffic? Would someone opening this email be infected with the same problems? Could there be more dangerous underlying threats.

Hell, I have quite a few high dollar clients in my list. I always treat people's addresses like they were unlisted numbers, and don't send frivolous "Hey how are ya" junk. This is mortifying.*Eek! I keep getting an Account error with a wrong email address :eek:

MT Alex, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

I keep getting an Account error with a wrong email address

1. I keep getting an Account error with a wrong email address - Similar Threads - keep getting Account

2. delete wrong email addresse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete wrong email addresse: i have a wrong e mail with my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-wrong-email-addresse/aaf517b8-0e20-4ffa-9002-8210b8430171
  3. delete wrong email addresse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    delete wrong email addresse: i have a wrong e mail with my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-wrong-email-addresse/aaf517b8-0e20-4ffa-9002-8210b8430171
  4. Wrong Microsoft account email address

Wrong Microsoft account email address: I was trying to help set up my girlfriends Lenovo lab top and I used an incorrect email address for the administrator Microsoft account.I tried setting up an e mail account with that user name and it has been taken.It has not been verified.Can I change the administrator...
  5. Wrong Microsoft account email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong Microsoft account email address: I was trying to help set up my girlfriends Lenovo lab top and I used an incorrect email address for the administrator Microsoft account.I tried setting up an e mail account with that user name and it has been taken.It has not been verified.Can I change the administrator...
  6. Wrong email address for signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong email address for signing in: I'm signing into my account everywhere using a personal email address me@mydomain which is set as my primary and only sign-in alias at account.live.com/signinpreferences. But, when I go to account.microsoft.com/profile under account info, it insists that my other *** Email...
  7. Wrong email address for signing in

Wrong email address for signing in: I'm signing into my account everywhere using a personal email address me@mydomain which is set as my primary and only sign-in alias at account.live.com/signinpreferences. But, when I go to account.microsoft.com/profile under account info, it insists that my other *** Email...
  8. Local account stuck to wrong email address

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Local account stuck to wrong email address: Hello, this is a fun one and I have yet to find a solution. I miss the days of only local accounts on PCs before Microsoft accounts started getting mixed up with them. Wife's laptop was on a local Windows 10 account. Son logged into Xbox app to play Minecraft or something,...
  9. Wrong Email Address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wrong Email Address: M/Soft is telling me I need a fix to the system. When I try to accept it, M/Soft tells me they sent an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. There is no such email address or company that I know of. I need M/Soft to use the correct email address. Please help....
  10. Wrong email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong email address: I restored my computer programs and when setting starting windows I made a mistake with my email address which actually belongs to someone else. When starting my computer I apparently have the wrong pin number and password. While tryin trying to recover them they send the...