Windows 10: I keep getting an error messag DAQexp.dll. How do I stop this.

Discus and support I keep getting an error messag DAQexp.dll. How do I stop this. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I think it's from wondershare filmora but I uninstalled it and deleted all the apps for it and I am still getting it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EricUrso, Apr 16, 2020.

1. EricUrso Win User

I keep getting an error messag DAQexp.dll. How do I stop this.

I think it's from wondershare filmora but I uninstalled it and deleted all the apps for it and I am still getting it.

:)

EricUrso, Apr 16, 2020

2. getting MSVCR100.dll missing error message.

Question

• I keep getting an error messag DAQexp.dll.  How do I stop this. [​IMG]

Applies to

31 views getting MSVCR100.dll missing error message.

RI

asked on

• Insider

getting a MSVCR100.dll missing message. How do I correct this?

Your suggestions for downloading isn't working at all. I'm still getting the MSVCR100.dll missing error message. This is extremely frustrating and I need help

RickMazzola, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    error message "vcruntime140.dll

Hi Arnold,

There are multiple factors that we need to consider why you’re getting the error message "vcruntime140.dll."
    For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?
    Regards.

Rose Ter, Apr 16, 2020
  4. rhart21 Win User

QtGui4.dll error message. Where to get the .dll?

I'm running Windows 8.1 Pro and installed Absoft 2013 Fortran Compiler. After compiling a program and then running it. I got an error message that I'm missing QtGui4.dll. Other threads here suggest going to the software running the program but here
    I'm running it from the C Prompt in Win 8.1. Also, if I did have the .dll, where does it need to reside? Thanks, Rick

rhart21, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

1. I keep getting an error messag DAQexp.dll. How do I stop this. - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. How do I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this error message?: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643I have tried everything to try and fix the update problem I'm having and NOTHING is working!...
  3. How do I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this error message?: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643I have tried everything to try and fix the update problem I'm having and NOTHING is working!...
  4. How do I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I keep getting the same error message how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting the same error message how do I fix it?: I have a dell inspiron 13 7378 laptop,and I want to know how to fix a problem,everytime I turn it on I see the same message Operating System has no signature,Incompatible with Secure boot,All bootable devices failed secure boot verification. How do I go about fixing it,And I...
  6. I keep getting the same error message how do I fix it?

I keep getting the same error message how do I fix it?: I have a dell inspiron 13 7378 laptop,and I want to know how to fix a problem,everytime I turn it on I see the same message Operating System has no signature,Incompatible with Secure boot,All bootable devices failed secure boot verification. How do I go about fixing it,And I...
  7. how do i fix this dll error?

how do i fix this dll error?: I have no idea on what to install to fix itor how to reinstall whatever program this is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-dll-error/0ce52dc6-f158-40ac-badd-dfb964843b45
  8. I keep getting those .DLL errors ! -Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting those .DLL errors ! -Help: Hello, i have downloaded a few games including Dragon ball xenoverse 2 and Plutonium and many more but whenever i run them i get the .DLL erroreven thought i already have the .DLL i tried reinstalling them but it kept happening ! even installing the game it self did not help,...
  9. How do I stop this error message : stop Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop this error message : stop Code: Just started to have this problem about 2 weeks ago how do I fix the stop Code problem so that my computer does not freeze esp. during zoom calls....
  10. I keep getting a stop code error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting a stop code error message: I keep getting a stop code and error message since last night https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-stop-code-error-message/1bcafc4c-c44f-4e09-97f5-d9de9f22b169