Windows 10: I keep getting an MSVCR100.dll error when I try and run a game, anyone know how to fix?

Discus and support I keep getting an MSVCR100.dll error when I try and run a game, anyone know how to fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just downloaded Fighting Is Magic Tribute Edition on my new laptop, and it's worked perfectly on my old one, but now it's not working. When I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BoOsTeD_SpArKlE, Jan 21, 2020.

1. I keep getting an MSVCR100.dll error when I try and run a game, anyone know how to fix?

I just downloaded Fighting Is Magic Tribute Edition on my new laptop, and it's worked perfectly on my old one, but now it's not working. When I go to run the application file, it says that the MSVCR100.dll is not found. I don't know why, and just to make sure I downloaded another MSVCR100.dll again but no avail.

Any advice, solutions and tips to fix this? I used a rar extract app to get the application like I did before

submitted by /u/BoOsTeD_SpArKlE
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BoOsTeD_SpArKlE, Jan 21, 2020

2. getting MSVCR100.dll missing error message.

Question

• I keep getting an MSVCR100.dll error when I try and run a game, anyone know how to fix? [​IMG]

Applies to

31 views getting MSVCR100.dll missing error message.

RI

asked on

• Insider

getting a MSVCR100.dll missing message. How do I correct this?

Your suggestions for downloading isn't working at all. I'm still getting the MSVCR100.dll missing error message. This is extremely frustrating and I need help

RickMazzola, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Kroltan Win User
    MSVCR100.dll missing, but it is present

First of all, I have downloaded the runtimes suggested in the following answers:

Which are basically the same, but indicating different versions of the Visual C++ runtime. I tried all combinations of all versions of both 32 and 64 bit runtimes.

This is not a duplicate of either because the problem still ocurrs.

I have recently installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on a new drive, but when trying to run some programs from the old drive, I get "DLL missing" errors for MSVCR100.dll and MSVCP100.dll.

My first instinct was installing the Visual C++ Runtime Redistributable, but this had no avail. After checking out the answers above, I found later versions of it, but the result was the same. The DLLs were appropriately placed by the installers in the SysWOW64 and System32 folders, yet the programs fail to detect them.

The programs in question are Steam (which despite the errors, still works, except for game updates) and CEMU (which doesn't open at all). I also hear the Windows "error sound" when turning off / restarting the computer, presumably due to those "missing" DLLs.

UPDATE

Even placing the DLLs directly beside the program and running it still causes errors.

I keep getting an MSVCR100.dll error when I try and run a game, anyone know how to fix? oCGb7.png

Kroltan, Jan 21, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

I keep getting an MSVCR100.dll error when I try and run a game, anyone know how to fix?

NavyLCDR, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

I keep getting an MSVCR100.dll error when I try and run a game, anyone know how to fix?

1. I keep getting an MSVCR100.dll error when I try and run a game, anyone know how to fix? - Similar Threads - keep getting MSVCR100

2. When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...: This comes up on system file checker:Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22494.1000 Image Version: 10.0.22494.1000 [== 3.8% ] Error: 1009 The configuration registry database is corrupt. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log...
  3. When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try running roblox, I get a DLL error. Tried installing the dll manually to no...: This comes up on system file checker:Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22494.1000 Image Version: 10.0.22494.1000 [== 3.8% ] Error: 1009 The configuration registry database is corrupt. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log...
  4. Getting this error when I try to install Win10 x64 does anyone know how to fix this ??...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting this error when I try to install Win10 x64 does anyone know how to fix this ??...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Tech_Boy_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqg1m8/getting_this_error_when_i_try_to_install_win10/
  5. I keep getting this error when trying to update! (0x80070570) does anyone know a fix?...

I keep getting this error when trying to update! (0x80070570) does anyone know a fix?...: (0x80070570) submitted by /u/flyingturtle191 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpav7e/i_keep_getting_this_error_when_trying_to_update/
  6. I keep getting this error when trying to update! (0x80070570) does anyone know a fix? Thanks!

I keep getting this error when trying to update! (0x80070570) does anyone know a fix? Thanks!: (0x80070570) submitted by /u/flyingturtle191 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lp595g/i_keep_getting_this_error_when_trying_to_update/
  7. How to fix 'msvcr100.dll is missing'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix 'msvcr100.dll is missing': I have a computer that is only purchased about 4 months ago windows 10 operating system. I have some software for music equipment that is stating that : 'msvcr100.dll is missing' I need to know how to fix this or the link to download how to repair or fix. I am being told...
  8. I keep getting this error. Anyone know how to fix it? Resetting doesn't work

I keep getting this error. Anyone know how to fix it? Resetting doesn't work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/walkq [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e3kn0r/i_keep_getting_this_error_anyone_know_how_to_fix/
  9. msvcr100.dll Not There But It Is There..

in Windows 10 Support
    msvcr100.dll Not There But It Is There..: win10. A new install, two days old. I have an app complaining it can't run because it can't find msvcr100.dll but a file utility shows it is there and cmd >path shows the folder it is in is in the path. How could this be? [img] [img] [img] 130791
  10. Error message MSVCR100.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message MSVCR100.dll: How do I fix this error message. It says something is missing and cannot open certain programs. Checked on line but Windows 10 fix is not listed. 15397

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fighting is magic msvcr100.dll missing