Windows 10: I keep getting Blue Screen with following message:What Failed - TdkLib64.sys

Discus and support I keep getting Blue Screen with following message:What Failed - TdkLib64.sys in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to update BIOS on my Lenovo ideapad Flex 3 and part wat through I get blue Screen with stop code SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Htiek, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Htiek Win User

I keep getting Blue Screen with following message:What Failed - TdkLib64.sys

I am trying to update BIOS on my Lenovo ideapad Flex 3 and part wat through I get blue Screen with stop code SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what failed TdkLIib64.sys Can anyone help please?

:)

Htiek, Mar 2, 2024

2. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

This blue screen error due to cm11264.sys error could have happened due to the corrupted Windows component. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Anthony Gal, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Mar 2, 2024
  4. I keep getting Blue Screen with following message:What Failed - TdkLib64.sys

Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

Cm11264.sys
    is a vital SYS file and it's a component of the software C-Media USB Audio Driver (WDM) developed by Windows Software Developer. Without it, it will be very difficult for your Windows system to run. Usually, cm11264.sys blue screen
    errors occur when you install a new hardware or software.

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer
    the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Where there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

I keep getting Blue Screen with following message:What Failed - TdkLib64.sys

1. I keep getting Blue Screen with following message:What Failed - TdkLib64.sys - Similar Threads - keep getting Blue

2. Keep getting blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting blue screen with different error messages: HiI am running windows 11 home edition and I have started getting blue screen errors1IRQL not less or equalThen I took to computer shop the upgraded my ramGot home and then got PFN list corruptTook PC back and they updated the driversGot home and then got faulty hardware...
  3. Keep getting blue screened with new error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting blue screened with new error messages: I just upgraded my pc completely. It now runs a i7 9700k and a 3080ti. I accidentally put it on pro mode, realized i didn't have a digital key, reset my windows and installed the home version. Ever since then, I keep getting blue screen after blue screen. Messages such as...
  4. I keep getting Blue Screen with following message:What Failed - TdkLib64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting Blue Screen with following message:What Failed - TdkLib64.sys: I am trying to update BIOS on my Lenovo ideapad Flex 3 and part wat through I get blue Screen with stop code SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and what failed TdkLIib64.sys Can anyone help please?...
  5. I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys: Hey everyone,Just had a bluescreen and I'm wondering what went wrong. Here's the dump file link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Md8zyz91-o10C0zPeTSIHz-M_91BpFl1/view?usp=sharingThank you!...
  6. I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys: Hey everyone,Just had a bluescreen and I'm wondering what went wrong. Here's the dump file link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Md8zyz91-o10C0zPeTSIHz-M_91BpFl1/view?usp=sharingThank you!...
  7. I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages: i keep getting the blue screen after a while when using my pc with different applications and games.i have attached my last two dmp files that i got the second one when i restarted the computer....
  9. Blue screen with igdkmdnd64.sys failed

Blue screen with igdkmdnd64.sys failed: Hi,I experienced a blue screen with stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION because failed of igdkmdnd64.sys, several times.I have searched the solution for SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION even none is directly for igdkmdnd64.sys issue, and tried the given advices. I have disabled the...
  10. My laptop keeps blue screening says netwtw06.sys failed

My laptop keeps blue screening says netwtw06.sys failed: Ive tried resetting and restoring factory settings and nothing helps. Also resetting sometimes wont work but this is the error i keep receiving [ATTACH]...