Windows 10: I keep getting blue screens WDF_Violation+ mouse freezing

Discus and support I keep getting blue screens WDF_Violation+ mouse freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I randomly get mouse freezes, it also dissapears sometimes,and when this happens, i am 100% sure that i will get blue screen in the next 30 mins.Mostly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gameerik, Nov 26, 2017.

1. gameerik Win User

I keep getting blue screens WDF_Violation+ mouse freezing

I randomly get mouse freezes, it also dissapears sometimes,and when this happens, i am 100% sure that i will get blue screen in the next 30 mins.Mostly i get WDF_violation blue screen,but rarely i got irq/iql or smth driver less error.My temporary /junk files in memory also pile up to ~2gb

:)

gameerik, Nov 26, 2017

2. Blue screen error WDF_VIOLATION unable to do restore.

Original title: WDF_VIOLATION

My computer kept freezing after so many minutes. So I went to try to do a restore and I kept getting the blue screen with the code WDF_VIOLATION. I can't do any restore, or wipe my computer, or anything for that matter. The error blue screen comes up and
    I have to hold the power button for my pc to turn off. Nothing I found online has helped fix this issue.

KatieQuinlan2, Nov 26, 2017
  3. WDF_VIOLATION blue screen when trying to reset windows 10 in recovery

Cant reset or reinstall windows 10 in recovery/reset pc... I get a blue screen saying WDF_violation?????

robert19551955, Nov 26, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Please read How to upload files

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

I keep getting blue screens WDF_Violation+ mouse freezing [​IMG]

I keep getting blue screens WDF_Violation+ mouse freezing [​IMG]

5. gameerik Win User
    well, i bought a new mouse, after reinstalling windows it was just the mouse which kept disconnecting. The new mouse feels a big sluggish but it works i guess, maybe i need a mousepad since i bought a wireless mouse

gameerik, Nov 27, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    Good to hear the problem is solved *Smile

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I keep getting blue screens WDF_Violation+ mouse freezing - Similar Threads - keep getting blue

2. Nonstop blue screen WDF_Violation after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nonstop blue screen WDF_Violation after reset: Hi,My laptop was very slow and I tried to fix it in other ways but nothing helped, so I ended up resetting it completely. Once the reset process was done the percentage it tried to start up, but the blue screen with the "WDF_Violation" code popped up, tried to restart but...
  3. I keep getting a blue screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting a blue screen.: Over the last month or so ive been getting a blue screen every now and then. Today I had a blue screened twice. I dont know what is going on. I am on a dell laptop....
  4. When starting I get the blue screen with the "WDF_VIOLATION" notification. I have tried...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When starting I get the blue screen with the "WDF_VIOLATION" notification. I have tried...: When starting I get the blue screen with the "WDF_VIOLATION" notification. I have tried the suggestions seen elsewhere with no luck. After it has gathered information it sometimes will restart and be fine. Other times I have to do a hard shutdown and restart to get to the...
  5. blue screen wdf_violation/IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue screen wdf_violation/IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL: so as the subject describes,I get wdf_Violation cause : wdf_01000.sys or IRQL_NOT_LESSTHAN_OR_EQUAL every time I disconnect my mouse I searched answers.microsoft and I see you always ask for minidumb files so here it's :...
  6. I keep getting the blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting the blue screen: Everytime i boot up my pc it eventually gets the blue screen. The stop code changes with every restart and I cant seem to fix it. Any tips? submitted by /u/IcySwine [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhl9wb/i_keep_getting_the_blue_screen/
  7. WDF_violation blue screen

WDF_violation blue screen: Hi after a week of flawless operation my pc is crashing again after thinking we had it sorted and displaying the error wdf_violation blue screen, I have the minidump file ready....
  8. WDF_violation blue screen

WDF_violation blue screen: Hello, I am running W10 Home V 1909 OS18363.752, I am getting WDF_violation blue screen randomly when I try to open a webpage or clicking around in youtube and some times even just looking around on my pc....
  9. Fix WDF_VIOLATION Blue Screen error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix WDF_VIOLATION Blue Screen error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Some Windows 10 users after installing a Cumulative Update might encounter the WDF_VIOLATION Blue Screen error. In this post, we will identify the cause of […] This article Fix WDF_VIOLATION Blue Screen error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  10. Blue screen on boot WDF_VIOLATION

Blue screen on boot WDF_VIOLATION: Last week Problems occurred where restarting my laptop would result into it first booting into a blue screen only to boot normally right after. Now in order to fix it, I've attempted a system reset as suggested by windows. This did not only seem to not help the cause,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse freeze dpc watchdog violation

2. hp elitebook 850 g5 BLUE SCREEN CODE dcp_watchdog_violation