Windows 10: I keep getting bluescreen crashes

Discus and support I keep getting bluescreen crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting bluescreen crashes and the internet stops working randomly for some apps even though the ethernet cable says its ok. valso the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MyPantherIsPro, Feb 8, 2021.

1. I keep getting bluescreen crashes

I keep getting bluescreen crashes and the internet stops working randomly for some apps even though the ethernet cable says its ok. valso the bluescreen crashes happen a 1 - 10mins after i restart an app to fix the internet for that app.

need someone to analyze my dmps. heres the zip link https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjp4nhobgdtjcz6/DMPs.zip?dl=0

my mother board is a Rog crosshair viii hero wifi

if there is anything more I need to do let me know

thanks

:)

MyPantherIsPro, Feb 8, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 8, 2021
  3. philc43 Win User
    Bluescreen Crashes in Windows 10

There are a few things that I notice with these errors, they are nearly all hardware 0x124 errors which are difficult to troubleshoot because there is so little information.

Most of them occur when the Norton Security process is running so a first step would be to uninstall Norton and just use Windows Defender while we are troubleshooting.

There was one different BSOD error: 0x18 Reference by Pointer
    Probably caused by : BHDrvx64.sys ( BHDrvx64+114761 )

You need to update or rollback your Symantec Heuristics Driver. Maybe this is part of the Norton install so it may be removed anyway.

Check if there has been any improvement and if not then you will need to work through your hardware:

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting [/i] Read carefully before proceeding.

I keep getting bluescreen crashes [​IMG]
    Warning
    If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.

Note Test the system once the overclock is removed before continuing with the steps outlined below.

Part One: CPU Stress Test
    Part Two: MemTest86+ RAM Diagnostic
    Part Three: Hard Drive Diagnostics
    Part Four: GPU Stress Test

ONE [/i] CPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Prime95 to stress test your CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

TWO [/i] RAM TEST
    *Arrow Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

THREE [/i] HDD TEST

Note Please run HDTune first, in the order posted!
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk

FOUR [/i] GPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Furmark to stress test your GPU. FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

Report back on all the tests as you do them - take your time - there is no need to get them all done immediately.

philc43, Feb 8, 2021
  4. I keep getting bluescreen crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

I keep getting bluescreen crashes

1. I keep getting bluescreen crashes - Similar Threads - keep getting bluescreen

2. I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi, In Siemens NX while generating toolpath i get bluescreen, I've already tested another RAM memory and its not the case, Updating Windows to the newest version, changing dump memory, unistalling and installing once again Graphics card and tis drivers and in CMD: chkdsk, sfc...
  3. I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi, In Siemens NX while generating toolpath i get bluescreen, I've already tested another RAM memory and its not the case, Updating Windows to the newest version, changing dump memory, unistalling and installing once again Graphics card and tis drivers and in CMD: chkdsk, sfc...
  4. Pc keeps crashing and bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc keeps crashing and bluescreening.: My most recent dmp file :https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OKCknl3laBCU3Lkbr5LtSFsBYPuKWYe-/view?usp=share_link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-crashing-and-bluescreening/06418a58-7270-498f-b4c5-54b6de2a3993
  5. Pc keeps crashing and bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps crashing and bluescreening.: My most recent dmp file :https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OKCknl3laBCU3Lkbr5LtSFsBYPuKWYe-/view?usp=share_link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-crashing-and-bluescreening/06418a58-7270-498f-b4c5-54b6de2a3993
  6. Pc keeps crashing and bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I keep getting random bluescreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting random bluescreens: Hello. I've been getting bluescreens for a while now, only now I decided to do something against it though. Since the error messages I've been getting kept changing I suspected the ram. I ran memtest for around 22h with 9 passes without a single error, so I doubt it's the...
  8. I keep getting bluescreens (uncorrectable error)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting bluescreens (uncorrectable error): Hi everyone, since the last windows update I've been getting bluescreens almost once every hour :(. Can someone help me figure out why? I can send the dmp files, I'm not sure how to analyse them. Thanks! submitted by /u/gkgkgkgk757 [link] [comments]...
  9. PC Keeps Crashing/Bluescreen

PC Keeps Crashing/Bluescreen: Hi my names Justin and I've spent the last week trouble shooting, and trying to find what's causing my issues, but nothing seems to work. I keep getting frequent game crashes, or Blue screens, mostly consisting of Page Fault in Non Paged area, or win32kbase error messages. I...
  10. I keep getting different bluescreens.

I keep getting different bluescreens.: I moved my setup I'd say around 1-2 months ago and I have randomly started getting random bsod's. I built my PC on November and didn't get any for the first few months of using them. List of BSOD's: interrupt exception not handled kernel security check failure attempted...