Windows 10: I keep getting BSOD errors when trying to reinstall Windows 10 on a brand new PC

Discus and support I keep getting BSOD errors when trying to reinstall Windows 10 on a brand new PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; <p>I purchased a prebuilt PC which came yesterday. Upon turning it on there was already an account, defaultuser0, which I was told to fix by resetting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Keybladek1, Jul 2, 2020.

1. I keep getting BSOD errors when trying to reinstall Windows 10 on a brand new PC

<p>I purchased a prebuilt PC which came yesterday. Upon turning it on there was already an account, defaultuser0, which I was told to fix by resetting the PC. Upon reset, the PC began issuing a BSOD error everytime it made it past the boot menu. The error differs each time, I've gotten an Internal Power Error,&nbsp; APC System Mismatch and Kmode Exception Not Handled, amoung others.</p><p></p><p>What I've tried:</p><p>- All recovery options</p><p>- Reinstallation of Windows from USB I get a bsod during reinstall</p><p>- Deleting data from SSD partition</p><p>- Reinstalling with one ram stick out I alternated and tried both</p><p>I've been looking at guides, emailing support and stressing for 5 hours, please help!</p>

Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER - 500GB SSD

:)

Keybladek1, Jul 2, 2020
  2. gasolin Win User

Most painless way to reinstall windows 10?

Is there and easy way of reinstalling windows 10 with having to install most of the apps and adjust settings.

I keep getting DistributedCom 10016 error, bsod when gaming or just my gaming crashing,stopping

gasolin, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Brand new PC BSoD

Hi,

Corrupted drivers and system files are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We'd like to get additional information to help resolve the issue. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the stop error code showing on the screen whenever you experience BSoD? (e.g.: 0x0000000A, 0x0000003B, and 0x000000EF)
    • Did you installed any third-party applications on your new computer before the issue started?
    • Is there a specific action you're doing on the computer that triggers BSoD?
    In the meantime, we suggest performing the possible solutions in this
    article
    to help resolve blue screen errors.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Jul 2, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

I keep getting BSOD errors when trying to reinstall Windows 10 on a brand new PC

[Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! I keep getting BSOD errors when trying to reinstall Windows 10 on a brand new PC :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

I keep getting BSOD errors when trying to reinstall Windows 10 on a brand new PC

1. I keep getting BSOD errors when trying to reinstall Windows 10 on a brand new PC - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD

2. BSOD errors W11 brand new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors W11 brand new PC: I got my new pc up and running yesterday 8 March 23 and since then i have gotten over a dozen different blue screen error codes, for basically everything. this is a brand new, fresh install of Windows 11 on a freshly assembled windows 11 compatible pc.Errors...
  3. BSOD errors W11 brand new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD errors W11 brand new PC: I got my new pc up and running yesterday 8 March 23 and since then i have gotten over a dozen different blue screen error codes, for basically everything. this is a brand new, fresh install of Windows 11 on a freshly assembled windows 11 compatible pc.Errors...
  4. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC: Get the blue screen once every day essentially. PC drivers are completely up to date. Have minidump files and dxdiag and anything else that is needed, don't know how to post them here. Would really like to avoid doing a fresh windows install as I have multiple terabytes of...
  5. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC: Get the blue screen once every day essentially. PC drivers are completely up to date. Have minidump files and dxdiag and anything else that is needed, don't know how to post them here. Would really like to avoid doing a fresh windows install as I have multiple terabytes of...
  6. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Getting BSOD error "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" on brand new PC when I added RTX 3070...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD error "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" on brand new PC when I added RTX 3070...: Hello, Built my brand new pc about two weeks ago, and last week I finally added my GPU, a Gigabyte OC Rtx 3070. Since then I have been having blue screen crashes frequently at random with the same error code "Video Scheduler Internal Error". I can force the blue screen by...
  9. BSOD Brand new pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Brand new pc.: Hi everyone. So i built a new pc with the following parts: Ryzen 3 2200g Patriot Viper 4 3000mhz 8gb Gigabyte b450m s2h Corsair cx450m An i have been having problems from the very start. I had blue screen errors a lot at the begging but they suddenly stopped. Well they...
  10. A brand new spankin question- I keep getting the error when using VM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A brand new spankin question- I keep getting the error when using VM: I keep getting the WIndows could not apply the Windows PE bootstrap setting in the unattended answer file: Here is my autounattended .xml: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend"> <settings pass="windowsPE"> <component...