Windows 10: i keep getting bsod from "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

Discus and support i keep getting bsod from "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i have tried win memory diagnostic method and it didn't fix the issue. submitted by /u/MyUserName-exe [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MyUserName-exe, Nov 21, 2020.

1. i keep getting bsod from "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

i have tried win memory diagnostic method and it didn't fix the issue.

submitted by /u/MyUserName-exe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MyUserName-exe, Nov 21, 2020
  2. ShyamBh Win User

Getting random BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

Hello MS-Community,

I have been getting bugged by this for over a week now. I have a Dell 5547 laptop which had Win8.1 preinstalled in it. I installed Ubuntu over it in a different disk partition after a month of purchase. After that , I have been getting random BSOD saying
    'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'. There isn't a fixed action which triggers the BSOD. I have looked up in the internet and followed one of the suggestions to run the 'Driver Verifier'. However, no luck. Even after running the Driver Verifier, it does not produce a
    detailed dump file.

It is also worth noting that I clean installed Windows 10 replacing Windows8.1. All went fine for 3 or 4 days but as soon as I installed the GRUB repair for my dual-boot in my laptop, boom! I've been getting bombed by this BSOD time and again. It is really
    frustrating.

I have attached the two dmp files along with this. One is prior to running the 'Driver Verifier' (giving the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod) and the second one is after (giving a differed bsod 'SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION').

Link to the dmp files are below:

MiniDump_IRQL.zip

Please Help!

Much Thanks.

ShyamBh, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Radit.Key Win User
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

starting around a week ago, my computer has been getting bsod, with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

I tried and walked around the steps how to fix it, but nothing has done fixing it

I figured that I can't even check the minidumps to see something

some people are making threads and getting helped out, turned out I will try too

here's a link for the minidumps and my pc's spec : bzz.rar

thanks for the attention i keep getting bsod from "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" :)

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Radit.Key, Nov 21, 2020
  4. i keep getting bsod from "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

i keep getting bsod from "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

1. i keep getting bsod from "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" - Similar Threads - keep getting bsod

2. I keep getting BSODs, specifically "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting BSODs, specifically "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and...: One or two months ago, I started getting BSODs, so I reset my pc deleted everything, and after a day it crashed again. I tried updating my drivers and Windows, but everything seems to be up-to-date. I also ran a memory test and everything and there seems to be no issues, but...
  3. I keep getting BSODs, specifically "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSODs, specifically "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and...: One or two months ago, I started getting BSODs, so I reset my pc deleted everything, and after a day it crashed again. I tried updating my drivers and Windows, but everything seems to be up-to-date. I also ran a memory test and everything and there seems to be no issues, but...
  4. I keep getting BSODs, specifically "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows keep getting IRQL_not_less_or_equal BSOD

Windows keep getting IRQL_not_less_or_equal BSOD: I had the same BSOD previously and found out the root cause through forum. The root cause is due to a driver problem, and I had try to update the driver. However, the BSOD issue is still happening despite the update.Minidumps:...
  6. I keep getting bsod " irql_not_less_or_equal"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting bsod " irql_not_less_or_equal": here is dump, i have gotten help from multiple people but nothing has worked so far. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AluvxifMbX2Pe61lly9mU0c3edQ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-bsod-irqlnotlessorequal/e698d2c6-c7d3-4882-9b05-aade8adc51b1
  7. I keep getting bsod " irql_not_less_or_equal"

I keep getting bsod " irql_not_less_or_equal": here is dump, i have gotten help from multiple people but nothing has worked so far. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AluvxifMbX2Pe61lly9mU0c3edQ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-bsod-irqlnotlessorequal/e698d2c6-c7d3-4882-9b05-aade8adc51b1
  8. Keep getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello,Every once in a while my PC crashes with the message stated in the title, but I can't really figure out the cause.I tried analysing it myself and only found out it's one of my network drivers I could be wrong about this though, don't know much about debugging windows.I...
  9. Keep getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Keep getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello,Every once in a while my PC crashes with the message stated in the title, but I can't really figure out the cause.I tried analysing it myself and only found out it's one of my network drivers I could be wrong about this though, don't know much about debugging windows.I...
  10. Keep getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware