Windows 10: I keep getting BSOD in Windows 10

Discus and support I keep getting BSOD in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey,I have a 6 months old laptop and lately I've been getting the BSOD this is a fresh install of Win10 I've done a few days ago. I am writing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jareth100, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Jareth100 Win User

I keep getting BSOD in Windows 10

Hey,I have a 6 months old laptop and lately I've been getting the BSOD this is a fresh install of Win10 I've done a few days ago. I am writing this just after another one happened I wasn't doing anything, the laptop was just opened on the desktop while I checking something on my cell. I went to the errors log and this is what the details said:SourceWindows Modules Installer WorkerSummaryWindowsWcpOtherFailure3Date‎15/‎06/‎2021 19:44StatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: WindowsWcpOtherFailure3OsVersion: 10.0.19041.1022:1File: wcp\compo

:)

Jareth100, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

1. I keep getting BSOD in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD

2. I keep getting constant BSODs Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting constant BSODs Windows 10: It used to run fine with no errors but then out of nowhere for a few months now, I get random BSODs out of nowhere, with each stop code error being different most times. I don't know what I did to cause this, or what to do.The most common BSOD errors I get are:APC INDEX...
  3. I keep getting constant BSODs Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting constant BSODs Windows 10: It used to run fine with no errors but then out of nowhere for a few months now, I get random BSODs out of nowhere, with each stop code error being different most times. I don't know what I did to cause this, or what to do.The most common BSOD errors I get are:APC INDEX...
  4. I keep getting constant BSODs Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I keep getting BSOD's on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD's on Windows 10: I keep getting seemingley random BSOD's with stop codes like: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL... Additionally my PC keeps restarting randomly while playing games every 1.5h on average. I diagnosed the...
  6. I keep getting BSOD's on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting BSOD's on Windows 10: I keep getting seemingley random BSOD's with stop codes like: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL... Additionally my PC keeps restarting randomly while playing games every 1.5h on average. I diagnosed the...
  7. I keep getting BSOD's on Windows 10

8. Windows 10 keep on getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 keep on getting BSOD: Hello,My laptop is keep on getting BSOD. I have tried to reinstall my windows but the problem still persists. Here I have my dump files uploaded https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaNj8DRawM1o2kGBcC5rPQXovh8?e=eY71PpPlease help me solve this issue. Any suggestion is appreaciated.Thank you....
  9. Windows 10 - Keep getting BSOD

Windows 10 - Keep getting BSOD: Whenever I open up multiple tabs in incognito mode, my laptop shuts down. Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: Ndu.sys Stop code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL What failed: fwpkclnt.sys I've ran sfc /scannow with no problems being detected. No...
  10. Windows 10 - Keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Keep getting BSOD: Whenever I open up multiple tabs in incognito mode, my laptop shuts down. Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: Ndu.sys Stop code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL What failed: fwpkclnt.sys I've ran sfc /scannow with no problems being detected. No...