Windows 10: I keep getting BSOD on Windows 10 with different error codes

Discus and support I keep getting BSOD on Windows 10 with different error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Some of them are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE These are my minidump files:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zenn Zexx, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Zenn Zexx Win User

I keep getting BSOD on Windows 10 with different error codes

Some of them are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

These are my minidump files:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oxhx3jKy_n-rbK56aWuzmB79M7U9_eaI/view?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you need anything else, thank you.

:)

Zenn Zexx, Apr 16, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Windows 10 BSOD Errors to Come with Troubleshooting QR-Codes

With its latest Preview Build (build 14316), Microsoft patched Windows 10 to make BSOD (blue-screen of death) errors more useful for system analysts and power-users. The blue-screen now puts up a QR-code to the knowledge-base page related to the error. Microsoft also set up an easy to remember URL at "windows.com/stopcode" for quick-reference to info and possible fixes to various kinds of errors.

The Register makes a valid case for how QR-codes in BSOD screens can be misused by malware developers. Malware or ransomware developers can now make their wares fake a BSOD screen with a QR-code that leads to their web-page to steal your information, or point you to download even more malware.

I keep getting BSOD on Windows 10 with different error codes 39a_thm.jpg

Source: The Register

btarunr, Apr 16, 2021
  3. philc43 Win User
    BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums I keep getting BSOD on Windows 10 with different error codes :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Apr 16, 2021
  4. I keep getting BSOD on Windows 10 with different error codes

BSOD with differents error code

hi, im just finished all these steps, but after the restart suddenly my pc is having another BSOD with error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. This is not the first time it happens, before this, im trying a several guide to fix my BSOD, whenever i finished
    it, it seems like my pc having another BSOD with different error code. Here's the new minidump files :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12XpiqTZne3i3foGhQ7C8gLHeF6IRwoqB/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for ur response

Theotherule, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

I keep getting BSOD on Windows 10 with different error codes

1. I keep getting BSOD on Windows 10 with different error codes - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD

2. Getting BSOD with different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD with different error codes: I keep getting BSODs but with different error codes.Earlier it happened occasionally, but now it is happening more often. Also, laptop won't restart after BSOD, it just freezes good thing logs are successfully created. It mostly happens in 2 scenarios:while shutting down the...
  3. Getting BSOD with different error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD with different error codes: I keep getting BSODs but with different error codes.Earlier it happened occasionally, but now it is happening more often. Also, laptop won't restart after BSOD, it just freezes good thing logs are successfully created. It mostly happens in 2 scenarios:while shutting down the...
  4. keeps on getting different codes of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keeps on getting different codes of BSOD: Hi guys,I'm having bsod every 5 minutes even if I install a fresh OS.Sometimes BSOD triggers even in the boot load.I already tried reseating every components,BIOS updated to the latest version, changed different version of windows 10 OS even win11 still triggers BSOD, tried...
  5. keeps on getting different codes of BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keeps on getting different codes of BSOD: Hi guys,I'm having bsod every 5 minutes even if I install a fresh OS.Sometimes BSOD triggers even in the boot load.I already tried reseating every components,BIOS updated to the latest version, changed different version of windows 10 OS even win11 still triggers BSOD, tried...
  6. keeps on getting different codes of BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP

Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP: Copy of my WinDgb debugger reportMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  8. Keep Getting a BSOD with a Different Error Code Everytime.

Keep Getting a BSOD with a Different Error Code Everytime.: Hello,A couple of months ago my motherboard went pop. I decided to replace it. When I reinstalled Windows 10 onto it, I kept getting BSODs with different error codes. Sometimes these BSODs happen once a week, sometimes once a day, and sometimes it occurs a couple of times...
  9. I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes

I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes: Hello everyone, I have a rather new PC which I built 4 months ago. I had no problems whatsoever until 2-3 week ago. First I got a BSOD while playing a steam game which I recently updated. I thought it might have been because of the game and uninstalled it. However I kept...
  10. I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes

I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes: Hello everyone, I have a rather new PC which I built 3 months ago. I had no problems whatsoever until 1 week ago. First I got a BSOD while playing a steam game which I recently updated. I thought it might have been because of the game and uninstalled it. However I kept...