Windows 10: I keep getting BSOD randomly most error codes are related to each other

Discus and support I keep getting BSOD randomly most error codes are related to each other in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I built my windows 10 PC back in October of 2020 and like a week after I built it, I started getting blue screens randomly. The error codes are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Makysmilian, Jan 18, 2021.

1. I keep getting BSOD randomly most error codes are related to each other

So I built my windows 10 PC back in October of 2020 and like a week after I built it, I started getting blue screens randomly. The error codes are sometimes IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS, MEMORY MANGEMENT, NON PAGE FAULT or something related to that. Please help due to the fact it is annoying me when I do my work. Like I said it happens randomly so It can do it once and won't do it again for a couple of days or sometimes multiple a day. Thanks!

:)

Makysmilian, Jan 18, 2021

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jan 18, 2021
  3. bbmarley Win User
    BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

I keep getting BSOD randomly most error codes are related to each other 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Jan 18, 2021
  4. I keep getting BSOD randomly most error codes are related to each other

BSOD error codes HELP!!!!!!

yeah, i did the chkdsk /r and passed it. I was not aware of needing to run sfc at the time as most everything i had found indicated Bad sectors as the cause. The codes are 2 separate codes. The system had had problems posting and the Mobo had previously been replaced. As soon as the Cx received the system he started getting the BSOD errors.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

I keep getting BSOD randomly most error codes are related to each other

1. I keep getting BSOD randomly most error codes are related to each other - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD

2. BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?: I've been troubleshooting for the last few weeks whenever I've experienced this issue, I seem to randomly blue screen at random points with no seeming underlying cause, the following BSOD errors have come...
  3. BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?: I've been troubleshooting for the last few weeks whenever I've experienced this issue, I seem to randomly blue screen at random points with no seeming underlying cause, the following BSOD errors have come...
  4. BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 keeps giving me random BSODs mostly related to win32kfull and win32kbase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps giving me random BSODs mostly related to win32kfull and win32kbase: hello everyone I have been having random blue screens of death with my pc both while being under load or idle I cheeked the ram with memtest86 and windows memory diagnostics with no errors. reinstalled windows a few times, updated all drivers and yet i keep getting random...
  6. Windows 10 keeps giving me random BSODs mostly related to win32kfull and win32kbase

Windows 10 keeps giving me random BSODs mostly related to win32kfull and win32kbase: hello everyone I have been having random blue screens of death with my pc both while being under load or idle I cheeked the ram with memtest86 and windows memory diagnostics with no errors. reinstalled windows a few times, updated all drivers and yet i keep getting random...
  7. Windows 10 keeps giving me random BSODs mostly related to win32kfull and win32kbase

8. I keep getting an random BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting an random BSOD: Recently I have started getting random BSOD. The last one I got the error code was PFN list corrupt. I At this point, I have no clue what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-an-random-bsod/97cc7b2e-0a19-40a4-abd1-0efb001539d1
  9. I keep getting an random BSOD

I keep getting an random BSOD: Recently I have started getting random BSOD. The last one I got the error code was PFN list corrupt. I At this point, I have no clue what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-an-random-bsod/97cc7b2e-0a19-40a4-abd1-0efb001539d1
  10. keep getting BSOD errors randomly

keep getting BSOD errors randomly: here is the latest crash report: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\060219-6187-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are...