Windows 10: I keep getting BSoD screens non stop

Discus and support I keep getting BSoD screens non stop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I updated the drivers for the PCI on my windows from my device manager. Then I started getting BSOD screens and restarts over and over again I rolled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wesb87, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Wesb87 Win User

I keep getting BSoD screens non stop

I updated the drivers for the PCI on my windows from my device manager. Then I started getting BSOD screens and restarts over and over again I rolled back the drivers and the persisted. Then I went to reset my pc and it persisted during the reset then my hard drive would not work kept saying 3F0 and it so I tested it and it failed short DST. Passed SMART. So I swapped hard drives one with a windows on it. And it was still BSOD screening I tested the hard drive it to DST failed after I tried doing Reset pc I did not test before I tried to load windows. Could something be killing hard drives I don’t want to test another hard drive to find out it’s mobo or something doing it. The second hard drive was not best in the world and was pretty full. Any help I pulled my Gpu and my memory and re seated it. I did try updating my bios and something happened doing it but it seems to be testing fine.

:)

Wesb87, Nov 17, 2019

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Nov 17, 2019
  3. HD4850 atikmdag.sys stopped responding - BSOD

well thats the very first step in trouble shooting BSODs, its obvious your system cant handle the overclock.

eidairaman1, Nov 17, 2019
  4. I keep getting BSoD screens non stop

New crossfire setup blue screen BSOD

I recently got an reference unlocked sapphire hd 6950 with a non reference (not unlocked) power color 6950 for crossfire and as soon as I activate crossfire from CCC I get a BSOD and system restarts.Each card works perfectly individually.I already tried reinstalling the drivers.Any suggestions?

antony209494, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

I keep getting BSoD screens non stop

1. I keep getting BSoD screens non stop - Similar Threads - keep getting BSoD

2. Non-Stop BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non-Stop BSOD: All day today my Microsoft Surface Laptop has blue screened with different error codes see below. My computer shows it has the latest update as well as latest drivers. Nothing has been installed recently, however some security definitions have been installed everyday the last...
  3. Non-Stop BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non-Stop BSOD: All day today my Microsoft Surface Laptop has blue screened with different error codes see below. My computer shows it has the latest update as well as latest drivers. Nothing has been installed recently, however some security definitions have been installed everyday the last...
  4. Non-stop BSOD on PC, Keep getting Kernel_Security_Check_Failure.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non-stop BSOD on PC, Keep getting Kernel_Security_Check_Failure.: Help,I keep getting BSOD at random times. Sometimes it will happen multiple times per day, and others it will go weeks without happening. I downloaded WinDBG and this is what the dump file says:KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data...
  5. Non-stop BSOD on PC, Keep getting Kernel_Security_Check_Failure.

Non-stop BSOD on PC, Keep getting Kernel_Security_Check_Failure.: Help,I keep getting BSOD at random times. Sometimes it will happen multiple times per day, and others it will go weeks without happening. I downloaded WinDBG and this is what the dump file says:KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data...
  6. Non-stop BSOD on PC, Keep getting Kernel_Security_Check_Failure.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Non stop BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non stop BSoD: Whenever I bootup my pc, and wait for 3-4 mins, it BSoD error, it says Memory Management.. idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-stop-bsod/9b95857a-1503-4822-a9f8-feb9a40d3599
  8. Non stop BSoD

Non stop BSoD: Whenever I bootup my pc, and wait for 3-4 mins, it BSoD error, it says Memory Management.. idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-stop-bsod/9b95857a-1503-4822-a9f8-feb9a40d3599
  9. Non stop BSoD

10. I keep getting BSoD screens non stop

I keep getting BSoD screens non stop: I updated the drivers for the PCI on my windows from my device manager. Then I started getting BSOD screens and restarts over and over again I rolled back the drivers and the persisted. Then I went to reset my pc and it persisted during the reset then my hard drive would not...