Windows 10: I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes

Discus and support I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a rather new PC which I built 3 months ago. I had no problems whatsoever until 1 week ago. First I got a BSOD while playing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mr Rel, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Mr Rel Win User

I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes

Hello everyone,

I have a rather new PC which I built 3 months ago. I had no problems whatsoever until 1 week ago. First I got a BSOD while playing a steam game which I recently updated. I thought it might have been because of the game and uninstalled it. However I kept getting BSOD with different stop codes while watching videos on my browser after a maximum of 15 minutes. However, it does not occur at all when I play League of Legends for several hours.

I have checked many different posts and solutions and tried a lot of things.

• Uninstalled and updated drivers,
    • Reinstalled windows 10,
    • Rolled back from 20H2 to 2004 windows update,
    • sfc /scannow in cmd,
    • dxdiag for direct x,
    • Tested the hardware with OCCT software...

At this point I have got 5 minidump files from before and 1 I got a few minutes ago. You can find the link below.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuKcLgmQ5eHTrCXjG_JGNzfJUd5p?e=3mLQRt

For the BSOD today I actually started running OCCT in monitoring mode. It generated a json file with some information of system and the crash I believe. Here is the link to that.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuKcLgmQ5eHTrCc4TlwCTutJ9uv_?e=Q0UyYU

Any help is appreciated,

Thank you,

:)

Mr Rel, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Argaman Win User

Several BSOD screens with different stop codes - Windows 10

I bought a new pc, few days ago. since I got it, my windows 10 crashed about 8 to 10 times already.
    Each time I get a different stop code, the ones I got already was:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    4. MEMORY_MANAGMENT
    5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

All I could find is this question, but I don't know if his answer is the same as mine, please tell me if it is, I'll add pictures of anything needed.

Thank you for your help, in advance, it is really important.

EDIT: I updated all drivers (motherboard, nvidia gpu), and I got a new stop code after it crashed again: POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA

Argaman, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Darkula Win User
    BSOD has a different stop code whenever I do a task.

I've uninstalled the drivers as you suggested, but the BSoD happened again, this time with the stop code: ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READ-ONLY MEMORY. I've also noticed that the mouse seems to take a long time to respond to a different program whenever I click on something, as well as go forward whenever I backspace on a website or folder.

Darkula, Jan 30, 2021
  4. I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes

BSOD with differents error code

hi, im just finished all these steps, but after the restart suddenly my pc is having another BSOD with error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. This is not the first time it happens, before this, im trying a several guide to fix my BSOD, whenever i finished
    it, it seems like my pc having another BSOD with different error code. Here's the new minidump files :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12XpiqTZne3i3foGhQ7C8gLHeF6IRwoqB/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for ur response

Theotherule, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes

1. I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD

2. keeps on getting different codes of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keeps on getting different codes of BSOD: Hi guys,I'm having bsod every 5 minutes even if I install a fresh OS.Sometimes BSOD triggers even in the boot load.I already tried reseating every components,BIOS updated to the latest version, changed different version of windows 10 OS even win11 still triggers BSOD, tried...
  3. keeps on getting different codes of BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keeps on getting different codes of BSOD: Hi guys,I'm having bsod every 5 minutes even if I install a fresh OS.Sometimes BSOD triggers even in the boot load.I already tried reseating every components,BIOS updated to the latest version, changed different version of windows 10 OS even win11 still triggers BSOD, tried...
  4. keeps on getting different codes of BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Keep Getting a BSOD with a Different Error Code Everytime.

Keep Getting a BSOD with a Different Error Code Everytime.: Hello,A couple of months ago my motherboard went pop. I decided to replace it. When I reinstalled Windows 10 onto it, I kept getting BSODs with different error codes. Sometimes these BSODs happen once a week, sometimes once a day, and sometimes it occurs a couple of times...
  6. I keep getting BSOD on Windows 10 with different error codes

I keep getting BSOD on Windows 10 with different error codes: Some of them are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE These are my minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oxhx3jKy_n-rbK56aWuzmB79M7U9_eaI/view?usp=sharing Please let me know if you need anything else, thank you....
  7. I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes

I keep getting BSOD with different stop codes: Hello everyone, I have a rather new PC which I built 4 months ago. I had no problems whatsoever until 2-3 week ago. First I got a BSOD while playing a steam game which I recently updated. I thought it might have been because of the game and uninstalled it. However I kept...
  8. BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with different stop codes: Hello, I was using an old version of Windows 10 and keeps getting a lot of BSODs .. Sometimes the stopcode was page_fault_in_non_paged_area and sometimes kernel_security_check_faliure and other times pfn_list_corrupt. I thought it was from the version of Windows is old or a...
  9. I keep getting BSOD continuously with different stop code. Please help!

I keep getting BSOD continuously with different stop code. Please help!: I keep getting BSOD Blue Screen of Death when I first open my computer at the start of the day. It always end up with different stop code such as SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried updating the driver with Driver Reviver before but it did not fix the...
  10. BSOD different stop codes

BSOD different stop codes: Hello, I built my new pc like 6 weeks ago and everything ran smooth until it randomly started to freeze. It froze 2-4 times in the last 1-2 weeks. Now its a constant BSOD with different error codes even at startup. All my research from these codes tells me that it could be...