Windows 10: i keep getting bsods and dont know how to fix them

Discus and support i keep getting bsods and dont know how to fix them in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting BSODS like : driver_overran_stack_buffer, irq_not_less_or_equal, apc_index_missmatch,other bsods too i have tried running the mem test... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by f4ctssss, Feb 23, 2021.

1. f4ctssss Win User

i keep getting bsods and dont know how to fix them

I keep getting BSODS like : driver_overran_stack_buffer, irq_not_less_or_equal, apc_index_missmatch,other bsods too i have tried running the mem test nothing is wrong with my ram.i reseted my pc twice but it still come back. im really desperate plz someone help me.

:)

f4ctssss, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Feb 23, 2021
  4. i keep getting bsods and dont know how to fix them

Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

Same comment here. I also have an expanded list of all "apps" in my start list. Someone suggested Classic Shell. I tried it for a while but would rather just clean up the Start provided with Windows. If there's a way to get rid of the expanded Apps list, I'd like to try it.

pokeefe0001, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

i keep getting bsods and dont know how to fix them

1. i keep getting bsods and dont know how to fix them - Similar Threads - keep getting bsods

2. I dont know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  3. Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.: Like the title says. Having trouble with BSOD's. Lately it's getting worse though. For example it happened when I tried updating games via steam doesn't matter which games or on what drive, other times it just happened out of nowhere and on other occasions it says its RAM...
  4. Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.: Like the title says. Having trouble with BSOD's. Lately it's getting worse though. For example it happened when I tried updating games via steam doesn't matter which games or on what drive, other times it just happened out of nowhere and on other occasions it says its RAM...
  5. Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I keep getting bsod and I don’t know how to fix them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting bsod and I don’t know how to fix them.: I have gotten several bsod system service exception,irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe,unexpected kernel mode trap,system thread exception not handled, and hypervisor error I’ve tried wiping my m.2 drive, resetting bios and trying to boot off one stick of ram and switching...
  7. I keep getting bsod and I don’t know how to fix them.

I keep getting bsod and I don’t know how to fix them.: I have gotten several bsod system service exception,irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe,unexpected kernel mode trap,system thread exception not handled, and hypervisor error I’ve tried wiping my m.2 drive, resetting bios and trying to boot off one stick of ram and switching...
  8. Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix: Hi, ive been getting frequent bsods, ive tried reinstalling my graphics card drivers and reseating my ram, and have run sfc/scannow and DISM to no avail. Also, my pc has recently started to take 10 minutes to boot up when it would take 30 seconds before . Here are the dump...
  9. Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix: Hi, ive been getting frequent bsods, ive tried reinstalling my graphics card drivers and reseating my ram, and have run sfc/scannow and DISM to no avail. Also, my pc has recently started to take 10 minutes to boot up when it would take 30 seconds before . Here are the dump...
  10. Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix