Windows 10: i keep getting bsods and my computer keeps on flickering/crashing. Sometimes i see red...

Discus and support i keep getting bsods and my computer keeps on flickering/crashing. Sometimes i see red... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; this is the minidump file link if anyone can troubleshoot my problem and help.thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by spacejam101, Jul 11, 2021.

1. i keep getting bsods and my computer keeps on flickering/crashing. Sometimes i see red...

this is the minidump file link if anyone can troubleshoot my problem and help.thanks! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pjlELvQbwtZkWbx7T2ftgJbMT5AP5NCG/view

:)

spacejam101, Jul 11, 2021

2. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Blank Red Screen Crash

I recently bought a used computer, It is a cyberpower gaming pc I'm fairly positive it is a prebuilt system, while gaming the PC constantly crashes. I used to get BSODs until I updated all of my drivers now I am just getting a blank red screen with looping
    audio, I have followed a couple of troubleshooting steps through various online sources but the problem persists.

EddieDarstein, Jul 11, 2021
  4. i keep getting bsods and my computer keeps on flickering/crashing. Sometimes i see red...

Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

/query gave me a list, I read through it and found nothing mentioning driver_verifier_detected_violation. When I crashed, the PC froze. It simply stopped.

Edit: My computer crashed again, this time with a BSoD. It said KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. Right before it crashed, my keyboard wouldn't enter anything, it acted as if it had no power going to it.

Prototype464XBL, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

i keep getting bsods and my computer keeps on flickering/crashing. Sometimes i see red...

1. i keep getting bsods and my computer keeps on flickering/crashing. Sometimes i see red... - Similar Threads - keep getting bsods

2. I keep getting BSOD whenever I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD whenever I restart my computer: It's happened 3 times now and every time I mess around with some stuff and it fixes itself. I would supply the minidump but I can't figure out how to add it onto this....
  3. I keep getting BSOD whenever I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting BSOD whenever I restart my computer: It's happened 3 times now and every time I mess around with some stuff and it fixes itself. I would supply the minidump but I can't figure out how to add it onto this....
  4. I keep getting bsod and crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting bsod and crashes.: Asus Laptop : - Ryzen 9 4900h Mobile.- RTX 2060 Mobile.- 16GB of rami'll make it brief.My computer has been getting a tons of blue screen, black screen and other crashes since i upgraded to windows 11 late 2021.also sometimes the AMD Display Driver and Bluetooth drivers do...
  5. I keep getting bsod and crashes.

I keep getting bsod and crashes.: Asus Laptop : - Ryzen 9 4900h Mobile.- RTX 2060 Mobile.- 16GB of rami'll make it brief.My computer has been getting a tons of blue screen, black screen and other crashes since i upgraded to windows 11 late 2021.also sometimes the AMD Display Driver and Bluetooth drivers do...
  6. My computer keeps freezing, I keep seeing this in the Event Log

My computer keeps freezing, I keep seeing this in the Event Log: Event 4311, NetbtInitialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "025041000001" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the Globally Unique Interface Identifier...
  7. Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs: Hey so I've this computer for a couple years now, and I've been getting pretty frequent crashes lately.It's usually a BSOD, either a DPC watchdog violation, or system thread exception not handled. Although sometimes everything will just lock up and the computer will crash...
  8. Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs

Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs: Hey so I've this computer for a couple years now, and I've been getting pretty frequent crashes lately.It's usually a BSOD, either a DPC watchdog violation, or system thread exception not handled. Although sometimes everything will just lock up and the computer will crash...
  9. Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My system keeps crashing/i keep seeing the BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My system keeps crashing/i keep seeing the BSOD: Hello, My system keeps showing me BSOD and restarting, it also heats up a lot. I was told to copy the details of the error from the events log. Log Name: System Source: volmgr Date: 05/17/21 09:01:08 PM Event ID: 161 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User:...