Windows 10: I keep getting BSODs in the past few days

Discus and support I keep getting BSODs in the past few days in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Bluescreenviewer is telling me ntoskrnl.exe+1c23c0 and ntoskrnl.exe+1c23c0 caused the BSOD. But it doesn't really tell me anything. Here are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RockmanNeo, Sep 3, 2020.

1. I keep getting BSODs in the past few days

Bluescreenviewer is telling me ntoskrnl.exe+1c23c0 and ntoskrnl.exe+1c23c0 caused the BSOD. But it doesn't really tell me anything.

Here are the minidumps

https://1drv.ms/u/s!As0S06o3-mVr36k-tQTUVWuoMh7_iQ?e=AiYRfc

Please help. Thanks.

:)

RockmanNeo, Sep 3, 2020

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Not able to get vedio chat,for the past two days

Sir,

I am not able to get video chat for the past two days. Can you suggest me how to solve this problem?

DorathyMoses, Sep 3, 2020
  4. alexsubri Win User

I keep getting BSODs in the past few days

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    I keep getting BSODs in the past few days [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

I keep getting BSODs in the past few days

1. I keep getting BSODs in the past few days - Similar Threads - keep getting BSODs

2. HELP: BSOD twice over the past few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP: BSOD twice over the past few days.: I have had a bluescreen and auto restart twice over the past few days. I was logging into an online game after the character select screen when it crashed both times if I remember correctly. The Kernal-Power Event-41 details are below. What other information can I give in...
  3. HELP: BSOD twice over the past few days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP: BSOD twice over the past few days.: I have had a bluescreen and auto restart twice over the past few days. I was logging into an online game after the character select screen when it crashed both times if I remember correctly. The Kernal-Power Event-41 details are below. What other information can I give in...
  4. I get BSOD every few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get BSOD every few days.: i9 12900K/RTX 3080/64GB DDR4Here are these dumps.https://www.dropbox.com/s/gt5mrzbxhje9cbb/minidump.zip?dl=0Hope someone help me find the reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-bsod-every-few-days/2fd7fa56-0609-48f4-8548-7f40081c270a
  5. I get BSOD every few days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get BSOD every few days.: i9 12900K/RTX 3080/64GB DDR4Here are these dumps.https://www.dropbox.com/s/gt5mrzbxhje9cbb/minidump.zip?dl=0Hope someone help me find the reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-bsod-every-few-days/2fd7fa56-0609-48f4-8548-7f40081c270a
  6. Multiple BSODs over the past few days.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs over the past few days.: I have been getting multiple different BSODs that happen randomly throughout the day. Let me know what information I can give to help find a solution.Minidumps for those crashes: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ayep94lj710z6p/Minidumps.zip/file...
  7. Various BSODs over the past few days

Various BSODs over the past few days: I am using a Dell XPS 15 9570 notebook computer and I updated all the drivers/software from Dell a few days ago except it seems the system keeps freezing when the display went to sleep and the last one was a BSOD. When looking at the Minidump logs which consists of the...
  8. Getting BSODs Every Few Days

Getting BSODs Every Few Days: Hi, For the past 6 months I have been getting the odd BSOD on Windows 10. I've updated all drivers I could think of and have run MemTest several times even overnight but my memory always passes with no errors. My hardware: CPU: Ryzen 3700X Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus...
  9. Random BSOD for the past few days

Random BSOD for the past few days: For the past few days I been experiencing BOSD playing games and one time just watching youtube video. I did memtest86 the results were fine. This morning I did the driver verifier and got a BOSD right at windows logo screen. I attach the minidump files dated back from...
  10. Few days of BSOD getting annoyed!

Few days of BSOD getting annoyed!: Hello, I built my new PC back in September and decided to buy Windows 10 because I brought Windows 7 when it was new and never had an issue. However Windows 10 is not working to well. From September the computer has been fine until last week, Which is when it would go to a...