Windows 10: I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is

Discus and support I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting BSOD's and crash sometimes 2 times in one day or weeks. I use it primarily for gaming have removed overclock and disabled XMPI have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by justin murray1, Jan 26, 2023.

1. I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is

I keep getting BSOD's and crash sometimes 2 times in one day or weeks. I use it primarily for gaming have removed overclock and disabled XMPI have about 5 minidump files I can analyze and postIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If a kernel&nb

:)

justin murray1, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is

1. I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD's

2. Can't figure out what causes bsod/crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't figure out what causes bsod/crashes: Hi,PC bluescreens more frequently the longer it's been on. Sometimes the pc just freezes without bdos. I did not upgrade or change any hardware. Event viewer doesn't tell me anything. I've tried updating drivers gpu, network, etc., running system scans sfc sannow & antivirus,...
  3. Can't figure out what causes bsod/crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't figure out what causes bsod/crashes: Hi,PC bluescreens more frequently the longer it's been on. Sometimes the pc just freezes without bdos. I did not upgrade or change any hardware. Event viewer doesn't tell me anything. I've tried updating drivers gpu, network, etc., running system scans sfc sannow & antivirus,...
  4. Can't figure out what's causing BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't figure out what's causing BSOD error: Hello, recently I've been having lots of issues regarding Bluescreens. For the most part, I am getting the error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" with the reason of "ntoskrnl.exe". I believe it is caused by a bad driver, although I don't know for sure. Here is the dump file:...
  5. Can't figure out what's causing BSOD error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't figure out what's causing BSOD error: Hello, recently I've been having lots of issues regarding Bluescreens. For the most part, I am getting the error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" with the reason of "ntoskrnl.exe". I believe it is caused by a bad driver, although I don't know for sure. Here is the dump file:...
  6. I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is: I keep getting BSOD's and crash sometimes 2 times in one day or weeks. I use it primarily for gaming have removed overclock and disabled XMPI have about 5 minidump files I can analyze and postIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely...
  7. I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is: I keep getting BSOD's and crash sometimes 2 times in one day or weeks. I use it primarily for gaming have removed overclock and disabled XMPI have about 5 minidump files I can analyze and postIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely...
  8. Can't figure out what causes svchost.exe bsod/crashes

Can't figure out what causes svchost.exe bsod/crashes: PC bluescreens more frequently the longer it's been on. Event viewer doesn't tell me anything. I've tried updating drivers gpu, network, etc., running system scans sfc sannow & antivirus, checked system temperatures and everything I could think of and saw to do online. I...
  9. I keep getting the same crash, I can't figure out what driver is causing it.

I keep getting the same crash, I can't figure out what driver is causing it.: I keep getting a memory error. I installed new RAM. I think a driver needs updated, but I thought I updated all of them. Can someone look at the DMP file and maybe see what driver it is. Maybe someone much smarter than me. Memory DMP file...
  10. Can't figure out what's causing this BSOD

Can't figure out what's causing this BSOD: Can someone help me figure out what's causing this BSOD? It's Win 10 Pro (1909). I've made sure the drivers and BIOS are up to date already and ran sfc /scannow that did repair some errors. ************* Path validation summary ************** Response Time (ms) Location...