Windows 10: I keep getting different bluescreens.

Discus and support I keep getting different bluescreens. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I moved my setup I'd say around 1-2 months ago and I have randomly started getting random bsod's. I built my PC on November and didn't get any for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MyloBishop, May 13, 2020.

1. I keep getting different bluescreens.

I moved my setup I'd say around 1-2 months ago and I have randomly started getting random bsod's. I built my PC on November and didn't get any for the first few months of using them.

List of BSOD's:

interrupt exception not handled

kernel security check failure

attempted write to readonly memory

page fault in nonpaged area

Things I've done:

Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic

Ran SFC

Ran chkdsk in /r and /f

Ran verifier and received a bluescreen but booted again and canceled it

Updated all drivers

Ran seatools for HDD

Abnormalities of setup:

Uses a cable that wasn't included in the psu box going into power supply.

What could this be? How could I trouble shoot?

:)

MyloBishop, May 13, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 13, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 13, 2020
  4. Jelle Win User

I keep getting different bluescreens.

Bluescreen during Windows 10 installation

Thank you for your reply!

Sadly I don't think the problem is the same. The guy was having problems seeing his RAID volume, I believe Windows would be able to see mine if I only could load the driver or refresh the drive list, only everytime I do so I get the bluescreen.

I just thought that I should try a different USB key. I have a 2.0 key where I'm using a 3.0 key right now.

But thank you for reading, I know it is a long post.

Any other suggestions are welcome!

Jelle, May 13, 2020
Thema:

I keep getting different bluescreens.

1. I keep getting different bluescreens. - Similar Threads - keep getting different

2. I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi, In Siemens NX while generating toolpath i get bluescreen, I've already tested another RAM memory and its not the case, Updating Windows to the newest version, changing dump memory, unistalling and installing once again Graphics card and tis drivers and in CMD: chkdsk, sfc...
  3. I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi, In Siemens NX while generating toolpath i get bluescreen, I've already tested another RAM memory and its not the case, Updating Windows to the newest version, changing dump memory, unistalling and installing once again Graphics card and tis drivers and in CMD: chkdsk, sfc...
  4. I keep getting BlueScreens cause by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BlueScreens cause by ntoskrnl.exe: I get everey 2-3 weeks a bluescreen caused by ntoskrnl.exe and sometimes MpSklDrv.sys on Windows 11 Here is the newest log: Log Name:SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 06/03/2024 21:03:50 Event ID:1001 Task category:None Level: Bugs Keywords: User:...
  5. Keep getting different bluescreen errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting different bluescreen errors.: So when I'm playing a game, doing work, watching a video, or literal anything. My PC decides to bluescreen out of no where, and it usually leaves a new error message each time. My most recent was 0x0000001e, then 0x000001aa, then 0x0000000a, then 0x00000050, then 0x0000003b,...
  6. Keep getting different bluescreen errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting different bluescreen errors.: So when I'm playing a game, doing work, watching a video, or literal anything. My PC decides to bluescreen out of no where, and it usually leaves a new error message each time. My most recent was 0x0000001e, then 0x000001aa, then 0x0000000a, then 0x00000050, then 0x0000003b,...
  7. I keep getting different bluescreen erors. But not when I enable verifier

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting different bluescreen erors. But not when I enable verifier: I keep getting different bluescreen errors.But when I enable verifier I am not getting these errors. I let the driver verifier run for 1 week and kept working with my PC and no errorsAs soon as I disable the driver verifier I am getting bluescreen errorsCan someone let me...
  8. I keep getting random bluescreens

I keep getting random bluescreens: Hello. I've been getting bluescreens for a while now, only now I decided to do something against it though. Since the error messages I've been getting kept changing I suspected the ram. I ran memtest for around 22h with 9 passes without a single error, so I doubt it's the...
  9. I keep getting bluescreen crashes

I keep getting bluescreen crashes: I keep getting bluescreen crashes and the internet stops working randomly for some apps even though the ethernet cable says its ok. valso the bluescreen crashes happen a 1 - 10mins after i restart an app to fix the internet for that app. need someone to analyze my dmps....
  10. I keep getting bluescreens (uncorrectable error)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting bluescreens (uncorrectable error): Hi everyone, since the last windows update I've been getting bluescreens almost once every hour :(. Can someone help me figure out why? I can send the dmp files, I'm not sure how to analyse them. Thanks! submitted by /u/gkgkgkgk757 [link] [comments]...