Windows 10: I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days.

Discus and support I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I was getting a few bsod recently while plalying or just watching youtube or twitch. I made a dropbox link with the copy of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TomBandlofsky, Feb 7, 2021.

1. I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days.

Hello everyone,

I was getting a few bsod recently while plalying or just watching youtube or twitch.
    I made a dropbox link with the copy of my minidump folder of windows.
    I hope this would help maybe

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ut5hx80d0r7kk1p/AAAHCFG8UBL5lOwUURjn4T6Pa?dl=0

I am looking for some help!
    Thank you!

:)

TomBandlofsky, Feb 7, 2021

2. Different BSOD errors past couple of weeks

I've been getting different BSOD errors the past couple of weeks. Originally thought it was a RAM issue as it usually happens after I've been playing a game for a while. Did the memtest no errors showed up. Bought new RAM, still didn't fix the issue. Next
    thing I tried was a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 - 2 days later back to the same issue.

Can anyone help me figure out the issue?

Arcade Goat, Feb 7, 2021
  3. JKarch Win User
    A Couple Questions About Partitions

Hello, it's been a couple days. So I decided to get back at the effort of resolving this, but I'm so confused on how to perform the steps you have listed above even though the list looks pretty simple and self-explanatory. Is it possible to go a little bit more in depth and explain it like you're talking to someone who has no experience doing something like this? That would be greatly appreciated.

JKarch, Feb 7, 2021
  4. cplpro Win User

I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days.

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days. :)

cplpro, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days.

1. I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days. - Similar Threads - keep getting different

2. BSOD every couple of days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every couple of days: I am experiencing BSOD every other day. Cannot figure it out what is it related to? The whole laptop was checked with Lenovo Test run from BIOS for any failures but it came back clean. This is my latest minidump. Maybe someone can help?************* Preparing the environment...
  3. BSOD every couple of days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every couple of days: I am experiencing BSOD every other day. Cannot figure it out what is it related to? The whole laptop was checked with Lenovo Test run from BIOS for any failures but it came back clean. This is my latest minidump. Maybe someone can help?************* Preparing the environment...
  4. Getting random rebooted from a bugcheck the last couple of days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting random rebooted from a bugcheck the last couple of days.: The reboots are getting too often and it's clearly a problem, Event Viewer is showing me.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041790, 0xffffb6000d577670, 0x000000000000004a, 0x000000000000004b. A dump was saved in:...
  5. Getting random rebooted from a bugcheck the last couple of days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting random rebooted from a bugcheck the last couple of days.: The reboots are getting too often and it's clearly a problem, Event Viewer is showing me.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041790, 0xffffb6000d577670, 0x000000000000004a, 0x000000000000004b. A dump was saved in:...
  6. Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD for the last couple of months

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD for the last couple of months: Hi everyone. I'm on Windows 10 1903 and I've been getting BSOD referencing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL quite frequently (like 5-6 times a week). It happens in random times, sometimes in game, sometimes browsing web or even when standby doing nothing. I do not know much about these...
  7. Having BSODs in the last couple of days, with KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION and scvhost.exe...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having BSODs in the last couple of days, with KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION and scvhost.exe...: Here is my .dmp. I'm guessing it's because of a headset or something like that but please help https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlKVY9zgla4lggLHvXaJpggaZOfc?e=ee2wSD...
  8. BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months

BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months: I'm getting a BSOD, usually with the stopcode IRQL Not Less or Equal, a couple of times a day, usually after working for a few hours. I'm often doing heavy tasks so this might be part of it. I have used the verifier to create a minidump, saved to OneDrive -...
  9. Several different BSOD last couple of days, primarly when playing Pubg

Several different BSOD last couple of days, primarly when playing Pubg: Hi! Ive had quite a couple of BSOD:s since monday, mainly when playing PUBG but also when just idling. I have tried to update as many drivers as i can, but i still get the BSOD. I also tried to change the memory-positions in the motherboard but it didnt seem to help....
  10. Various BSODs in the last couple days

Various BSODs in the last couple days: Hello! I recently built a new pc which has been working fine for about two weeks. The last three days I have experienced 5 bsod, and only two of them were the same. Also, all but one seem to have to do with some system file, like tcpip.sys. After the last bsod, whenever I...