Windows 10: I keep getting dnsunlocker windows and random pop-ups....

Discus and support I keep getting dnsunlocker windows and random pop-ups.... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't access my account in beatport, I suspect because of a pop-up window that says created by "dnsunlocker", everything just freezes up. Then on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Trippin, May 1, 2016.

1. Trippin Win User

I keep getting dnsunlocker windows and random pop-ups....

I can't access my account in beatport, I suspect because of a pop-up window that says created by "dnsunlocker", everything just freezes up. Then on other pages i'll get those annoying messages that tell me I have pop-ups, (DUH) and it wants me to click "here" and it re-directs me to a pay site. My program files don't show any dnsunlocker program but it does show itself when I go through the task manager. All I'm using is windows defender at the moment, adaware and spybot didn't do anything!

Answers? THX

:)

Trippin, May 1, 2016

2. Does any one know about DNS Unlocker

Would you please help to deleted the DNSUnlocker. com, I really how the get into my computer but I can not deleted it. keep pop up all kinds of advertising.

From another post:

The advertising pop up too much very time you go to next window , the pop up Reimage.com window Pc repair so annoyed can not deleted it.

Chung11358, May 1, 2016
  3. Cielo-Sky Win User
    Can I Disable Default Apps Prompt?

Every couple of days or so I keep getting a random pop up coming up on screen in windows 10 that looks like this

I keep getting dnsunlocker windows and random pop-ups.... [​IMG]

is there anyway to disable it? it's appearance is fairly random. sometimes it comes up as soon as I turn my pc on. other times it comes up halfway through a video on you tube, or in the worst case it pops up during games often booting me right back to the
    desktop.

I have turned off the windows tips and notification options yet this message still keeps popping up.

how can I disable it?

Cielo-Sky, May 1, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Hi.
    Another option for you:
    Download and run RKILL. There are three differently "named" files (all the same), in case you have trouble running one, run another. Don't reboot.
    After it's been run, download and run ADWCleaner.

Then reset all your browsers - even the ones you don't use.

simrick, May 2, 2016
Thema:

1. I keep getting dnsunlocker windows and random pop-ups.... - Similar Threads - keep getting dnsunlocker

2. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  3. Random window pop up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random window pop up?: So I keep getting a random 'window pop up' quite frequently on my PC. Like when you open a new window or application, it puts the one your on in the background. For example, I'll be gaming and the game will go to the background as if another window has opened, and I have to...
  4. CMD Keeps Randomly Popping Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD Keeps Randomly Popping Up: I have no idea but CMD prompt keeps popping up for absolutely no reason.I'm not doing anything that should trigger it. I close it as soon as it pops up since I don't know what it's doing.It's been like this for about a month now and it's getting really annoying.Any advice on...
  5. Random Cmd Window Titled "Eaerwhl" Keeps Popping up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Cmd Window Titled "Eaerwhl" Keeps Popping up.: Every 7 minutes or so this Command Prompt window titled "C:\Users\6Malt\AppData\Roaming\eaerwhl" flashes on my screen for a split second and minimizes the window I currently have open, But when I go to the Roaming folder nothing titled "Eaerwhl" is there. Extremely annoying -...
  6. CMD window keeps popping up randomly hbdvvtt.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD window keeps popping up randomly hbdvvtt.exe: Recently I reinstalled windows, and after I installed all my programs, these CMD windows kept opening randmly. I managed to see the name of the program when it kinda froze, it was called "hbdvvtt.exe" and was located in my roaming folder, yet there was nothing in there, also...
  7. Random pop-ups

Random pop-ups: Hello everyone!So as usual i cleaned my laptop, and made sure everything is clean, i made sure to clean the keyboard aswell, after i was done i opened the laptop but i noticed something unusual, the notification bar on the left keeps opening and closing and the same thing...
  8. Random command prompt keep popping up

Random command prompt keep popping up: Few days back, I've noticed CMD popping up and what it does it forces the game to minimize. It doesnt matter what you do it still appear and disappier instantly. It happens few times a day. I'm using NVidia GeForce 1060. I tried few of suggested solution but non of them...
  9. How to get rid of DNSunlocker pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of DNSunlocker pop up: Whenever I go on to any of my usual websites this DNSunlocker pops up and prevents me from using my websites e.g. National Express etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-to-get-rid-of-dnsunlocker-pop-up/c191fd47-c2ef-42fa-9287-10f55dae410f"
  10. Keep getting random CMD Pops

in Windows 10 Support
    Keep getting random CMD Pops: [img] I've downloaded several antivirus software and they have managed to remove most of the threats I had but this just doesn't seem to go away 105584

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i keep getting random windows pop ups