Windows 10: I keep getting email spams

Discus and support I keep getting email spams in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Please i would like to know why I keep email spams? 182443 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by f23948, Jul 12, 2021.

1. f23948 Win User

I keep getting email spams

Please i would like to know why I keep email spams?

:)

f23948, Jul 12, 2021

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Outlook 2016 Spam Email

I accidentally marked an email as spam and it got moved into my spam folder. I have tried moving it back into my inbox but when Outlook syncs, the mail moves back to my spam folder. I have tried creating a rule to move it back into my inbox, added the email address into my safe senders list and also tried rebuilding my outlook profile but I still get the same result. Any ideas as to how this can be fixed?

TeNaJ Systems, Jul 12, 2021
  4. I keep getting email spams

How to blanket block spams emails from 'info.xxx'?

Well now, spam email is coming through with the tag 'info', but every time the address is slightly different after the info.xxx, M$ suggested fix is to add it to the 'blocked sender's' list. The problem is one would have to do that with each info spammola, an endless cycle of madness. Is there any way to just have mail from any 'info' spammer go directly to junk, just using 'info' to filter. This is an annoying thing that started awhile back, now getting worse..

baldyfeathers, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

I keep getting email spams

1. I keep getting email spams - Similar Threads - keep getting email

2. I have been getting this email. Is it Genuine or Spam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been getting this email. Is it Genuine or Spam?: Microsoft account unusual signin activityThis message was sent with High importance.Flag for follow up.This message was sent with High importance. Flag for follow up.MTMicrosoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:YouWed 29/03/2023 8:09 AMMicrosoft...
  3. I have been getting this email. Is it Genuine or Spam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been getting this email. Is it Genuine or Spam?: Microsoft account unusual signin activityThis message was sent with High importance.Flag for follow up.This message was sent with High importance. Flag for follow up.MTMicrosoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:YouWed 29/03/2023 8:09 AMMicrosoft...
  4. I have been getting this email. Is it Genuine or Spam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. emails, spam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emails, spam: getting scam emails everyday. Who can I forward then to for them to stop. Email does not have a place to say unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-spam/a04ff310-e05e-4e38-a997-9a4533dfeda3
  6. emails, spam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emails, spam: getting scam emails everyday. Who can I forward then to for them to stop. Email does not have a place to say unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-spam/a04ff310-e05e-4e38-a997-9a4533dfeda3
  7. Is this a spam email?

Is this a spam email?: Order request verificationDear customer,This email confirms your purchase of the following subscription: Order ID5478VP24021N8954Name of Application:Win VPN Adv ProSubscription Period2 YrsRenewal Price259.99Payment MethodAuto Debit from CC/DC/CAThe subscription period will...
  8. spam emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    spam emails: my account seems to have been hacked and im recieving thousands of spam emails, how can i get this to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-emails/b7540717-f311-420a-a42f-f3068e180734"
  9. spam emails

spam emails: I am new to Windows 10 and although it seems great and all, I have noticed that I have a ridiculous amount of spam in my emails albit mostly in my junk folder. I can't seem to find a way to report the spam that I'm getting. Is this a common problem? Any suggestions?...
  10. email spam

email spam: I am receiving about 40 emails a day from a company that seems to be a marketing agent for many other companies , over the weekend I received 69 ------the emails are advertisements for many well know companies such as terminix , adt ,quicken , etc------------------I never...