Windows 10: I Keep Getting Error Code 0x80070057 When I Try and Download The Xbox App

Discus and support I Keep Getting Error Code 0x80070057 When I Try and Download The Xbox App in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Why do I keep getting this error? My windows is up to date. I also tried to install Ark (I have it on Xbox Gamepass) and it have me the same code but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Knerdy_Knight, Jun 4, 2020.

1. I Keep Getting Error Code 0x80070057 When I Try and Download The Xbox App

Why do I keep getting this error? My windows is up to date. I also tried to install Ark (I have it on Xbox Gamepass) and it have me the same code but I downloaded MCC without a problem. What do I need to do?

submitted by /u/Knerdy_Knight
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Knerdy_Knight, Jun 4, 2020

2. Xbox App Error code 0x80048504?

Hi Andyy,

If you received this error code 0x80048504, there could be an issue with the Xbox live server, your network connection, or with the account itself. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Please click this link. This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe and then hit Enter. 

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Hit Enter. 
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    error code 0x80070057

Hi Adam,

The error code 0x80070057 might have occurred due to some files or components that are corrupted or missing on the system. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling your Windows DVD player?
    • Have you tried updating your DVD drivers?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking on this

link
    . This will let you diagnose Windows apps issues and provide you a remedy.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 8, 2020
  4. I Keep Getting Error Code 0x80070057 When I Try and Download The Xbox App

Mail App Error 0x80070057

I installed Windows 10 last year and recently installed the update. Every since that time, my Mail App has not worked. I get a sync error with 0x80070057 as the error code. I have tried both solutions listed and neither work. I have a Toshiba Satellite
    C855.

Tried All Solutions Listed Below:

Fix Windows Update corruption errors such as 0x80070002 and 0x80070057

Method 1:

App Trouble Shooter for Windows 10:

Run App Troubleshooter:

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security
    or account settings.

Please find the steps below for App troubleshooter:

• In the search tab type Troubleshooting and hit enter.

• Select System and security.

• Click Windows update troubleshooter and follow the onscreen instructions.

Method 2:

Run system file checker (SFC) and see if it helps. Please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + X keys and click
    command prompt (admin).

b. Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

sfc /scannow

System file checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

AS the issue still persist, I suggest you to uninstall Windows Mail app and install it again from Windows store.

Follow the below steps;

1) Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.

2) Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

3) Enter the below command to uninstall the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

Note: By running the above commands, Windows Calendar app will also get removed.

4) Download the Mail and Calendar app from Windows store and install it.

Please Help

Kirsten

KirstenLittle, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

I Keep Getting Error Code 0x80070057 When I Try and Download The Xbox App

1. I Keep Getting Error Code 0x80070057 When I Try and Download The Xbox App - Similar Threads - Keep Getting Error

2. I get the error code 0x80131501 when i try to login to the Xbox app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get the error code 0x80131501 when i try to login to the Xbox app.: This also affect microsoft store and windows But they just close out and give no error code i have tried to find out what the error code means but nothing comes up Thanks in advance...
  3. I get the error code 0x80131501 when i try to login to the Xbox app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get the error code 0x80131501 when i try to login to the Xbox app.: This also affect microsoft store and windows But they just close out and give no error code i have tried to find out what the error code means but nothing comes up Thanks in advance...
  4. When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057: When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057 No problem with installing other apps from Microsoft Store. I followed steps provided by gaming tech support and also tried some fixes on YouTube pretty much same steps as tech support. Other weird...
  5. When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057

When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057: When I try to install Candy Crush Saga I get an error message Code: 0x80070057 No problem with installing other apps from Microsoft Store. I followed steps provided by gaming tech support and also tried some fixes on YouTube pretty much same steps as tech support. Other weird...
  6. When I try to download KB4598242, I get the error code: 0x8007000d

When I try to download KB4598242, I get the error code: 0x8007000d: When I try to download KB4598242, I get the error code: 0x8007000d. I have version Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based systemsPlease attend....
  7. When I try to download KB4598242, I get the error code: 0x8007000d

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I try to download KB4598242, I get the error code: 0x8007000d: When I try to download KB4598242, I get the error code: 0x8007000d. I have version Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based systemsPlease attend....
  8. Error 0x80070057 When trying to download games from Xbox Game Pass PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 0x80070057 When trying to download games from Xbox Game Pass PC: [ATTACH] I have the Xbox Game Pass for PC and I have downloaded Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and Forza Horizon 4 and they are working. Today, I tried to download Broforce, Subnautica and Grounded both from the Xbox (beta) app and the Windows Store and both show an...
  9. I get error code 0x80070057 whenever i try and update or install certain apps

I get error code 0x80070057 whenever i try and update or install certain apps: I cant update or install Your Phone tips or Cortana, Cortana is the only one showing up as normal in start other show up at MS-resources and only briefly when clicked show what they are...
  10. when i try to download any game on xbox game pass app i get error code 0x00000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to download any game on xbox game pass app i get error code 0x00000001: ive waited as it asked me to, i tried restarting, ive uninstalled the xbox app, cleared cache and data, did the PowerShell command, but nothing has worked so far. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fehlercode 0x80042401-0xA001B

2. game pass error 0x80070057