Windows 10: I keep getting error code 0x807 when I try to connect to one of my computers at work using...

Discus and support I keep getting error code 0x807 when I try to connect to one of my computers at work using... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The computer with the issue can connect to the computer I'm trying to connect from but not visa versa. When I try to connect, I get this error: Your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jake Sax, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Jake Sax Win User

I keep getting error code 0x807 when I try to connect to one of my computers at work using...

The computer with the issue can connect to the computer I'm trying to connect from but not visa versa. When I try to connect, I get this error:

Your session ended because of an error. If this keeps happening, contact your network administrator for assistance.

Error code: 0x807

I've noticed it uses AzureAD/[username] as the username while the other computer that I can connect to uses a microsoft account email address as the username. I'm not sure why they got setup differently but they should still be able to work I would think? I'm just not sure what needs to change to get this other computer to work since the first one does. Thanks.

:)

Jake Sax, Nov 29, 2018
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Getting Error Code c00cee4f on Lumia 640

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• Could you tell me if you are getting this error code by using the WiFi or 3G connection of your Windows Phone?
    • Is there any error message beside the code?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Nov 29, 2018
  4. meloneum Win User

I keep getting error code 0x807 when I try to connect to one of my computers at work using...

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

1. I keep getting error code 0x807 when I try to connect to one of my computers at work using... - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. I keep getting this error when trying to use the media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this error when trying to use the media creation tool: Every time I try to use the media creation tool I get this error message. It gets all the way to 100% and then it errors out. I'm not really sure what to do....
  3. I keep getting this error when trying to use the media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting this error when trying to use the media creation tool: Every time I try to use the media creation tool I get this error message. It gets all the way to 100% and then it errors out. I'm not really sure what to do....
  4. I keep getting error 0xc1900209 when I try to update my computer to the latest version of...

I keep getting error 0xc1900209 when I try to update my computer to the latest version of...: I am trying to update my computer to the latest version of windows 10. I tried using command prompt, and getting the update assistant. Neither worked....
  5. I keep getting error 0xc1900209 when I try to update my computer to the latest version of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting error 0xc1900209 when I try to update my computer to the latest version of...: I am trying to update my computer to the latest version of windows 10. I tried using command prompt, and getting the update assistant. Neither worked....
  6. Getting error code 0x803f8001 when I try to use firefox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error code 0x803f8001 when I try to use firefox?: No idea what is going on. On Windows 11, been using Firefox for as long as I have used this pc, and all of a sudden I'm not allowed because I'm not logged in on my Microsoft account? Thing is, I go to my account and it is logged in. Logging out and in has no effect, and I've...
  7. Getting error code 0x803f8001 when I try to use firefox?

Getting error code 0x803f8001 when I try to use firefox?: No idea what is going on. On Windows 11, been using Firefox for as long as I have used this pc, and all of a sudden I'm not allowed because I'm not logged in on my Microsoft account? Thing is, I go to my account and it is logged in. Logging out and in has no effect, and I've...
  8. I keep getting this error when trying to use microsoft outlook Error code 0x80004005,mail...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I keep getting this error when trying to use microsoft outlook Error code 0x80004005,mail...: This keeps occurring on my computer and do not know why ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-this-error-when-trying-to-use/7ed13e46-70d6-4a7d-83bd-45ef31e8aa22
  9. I keep getting this when I try to use my camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I keep getting this when I try to use my camera: I keep getting this result when I try to use my webcamera. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you!! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-this-when-i-try-to-use-my-camera/aa2fe459-e369-4087-8d9c-e3c1ba44849e
  10. I keep getting Error code: 0x3000062 when I try to connect to one of my PC's at work on a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I keep getting Error code: 0x3000062 when I try to connect to one of my PC's at work on a...: This is the error I'm getting: An error occurred while communicating with the Remote Desktop Gateway. If this keeps happening, contact your network administrator for assistance. Error code: 0x3000062 I can connect to this computer when I'm on the same network, but if I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rdp error 0x807

2. error code c00cee4f

3. Your session ended because of an error. If this keeps happening contact your network administrator for assistance. Error code: 0x807

4. remote desktop error cod 0x807,
  5. remote desktop error 0x807