Windows 10: I keep getting error codes, can't run as administrator and can't use any of the...

Discus and support I keep getting error codes, can't run as administrator and can't use any of the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can anyone help, with my situation. Ran Norton and found a virus, it's been deleted. I still can't open up the store, Run As Administrator doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by [Danny06], Jul 29, 2021.

1. [Danny06] Win User

I keep getting error codes, can't run as administrator and can't use any of the...

Can anyone help, with my situation. Ran Norton and found a virus, it's been deleted. I still can't open up the store, Run As Administrator doesn't work. I keep getting the error codes for a few apps. Task Manager won't open, nothing. The only time I can get something done is in Safe Mode, but that's the furthest I've gotten.

:)

[Danny06], Jul 29, 2021
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Error: 801812C1 for AT&T's HTC Surround

Hi, I have a HTC Surround on AT&T and I was going to update my phone for the March 2011 NoDo update. After the 6th step an error code of: 801812C1, I did the steps twice to fix the issue of some sort of driver update that my phone needed but as I did the
    steps I still can't get the March 2011 NoDo Update. Does anyone know a way to fix this problem?

EmmanuelGonzalez, Jul 29, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

I keep getting error codes, can't run as administrator and can't use any of the...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I keep getting error codes, can't run as administrator and can't use any of the... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

1. I keep getting error codes, can't run as administrator and can't use any of the... - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. i can't run application as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't run application as administrator: Hello team,I recently installed a new windows 10 image, it was working fine, until last week i notices that i can't run any app as administrator, I'm Network engineer and i need to run CMD as admin to add routes, and when i look at my account, i found it standard and can't...
  3. I can't run any apps as administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't run any apps as administrator.: I recently got a new laptop for school, which shipped with windows 11. I first ran into this issue when I tried to run CMD as administrator.Rightclicking on it shows the context menu, but even when clicking on advanced options, there's no option to run as administrator....
  4. I can't run any apps as administrator.

I can't run any apps as administrator.: I recently got a new laptop for school, which shipped with windows 11. I first ran into this issue when I tried to run CMD as administrator.Rightclicking on it shows the context menu, but even when clicking on advanced options, there's no option to run as administrator....
  5. Can't run as administrator. I can't run anything as admisnistrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run as administrator. I can't run anything as admisnistrator: Hello, I have a problem. I want to delete some programs and i always got access problems. When i tried to open cmd as administrator it opnes but not as administrator. When i write sfc/scannow i i got error "you should run as administrator." Can you help me please? I...
  6. Can't run as administrator. I can't run anything as admisnistrator

Can't run as administrator. I can't run anything as admisnistrator: Hello, I have a problem. I want to delete some programs and i always got access problems. When i tried to open cmd as administrator it opnes but not as administrator. When i write sfc/scannow i i got error "you should run as administrator." Can you help me please? I...
  7. Can't run as administrator. I can't run anything as admisnistrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. I can't run any app as an administrator.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't run any app as an administrator.: When I normally try to run an app, say for example PowerShell, it will run of course I can't perform half the functions without admin on powershell so it's useless. But when I right-click the app and run it as admin, it won't run. Nothing shows up. Basically the apps won't...
  9. Can't run any apps as administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't run any apps as administrator: Hi, I am trying to run programs that require administrator privileges but it gives me a message saying "This App Can't Run On Your PC. To find a version for your pc, check with the software publisher". This happens even when I try to run CMD as administrator. I tried...
  10. Can't run as Administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't run as Administrator: NEED HELP. Cant run anthing as administrator bought this computer today also wont let me run cmd (admin) so that i can change my account to admin access. 80613