Windows 10: I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session but Im connected through ethernet cable

Discus and support I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session but Im connected through ethernet cable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session but Im connected through ethernet cable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Oscar Aguilera1, May 29, 2024.

1. I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session but Im connected through ethernet cable

I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session but Im connected through ethernet cable

:)

Oscar Aguilera1, May 29, 2024
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Ethernet cable settings

Hi Campbell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the follow questions to get a better understanding on the issue:

• What is the model number of your laptop?
    • Do you have a yellow exclamation on the network icon after connecting the cat 7 cable?

However, you can follow the troubleshooting steps from
    Fix network connection issues in Windows

Also, I suggest you to check the laptop manual or laptop manufacturer to know whether the Ethernet port of your laptop supports cat 7 cable.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 29, 2024
  3. Ethernet cable not working.

You need to solve your problem one step at a time, e.g. like so:

• Connect your CAT5 cable directly to your router. If it does not work, replace the cable.
    • Connect the cable to your TP-Link wall plug. If it does not work, reconfigure or replace the wall plug.

Frederik Long, May 29, 2024
  4. I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session but Im connected through ethernet cable

Can an ethernet cable have a virus?

Hey all. So when i used a desktop, obviously i use the laptop wired with ethernet cable. But i no longer use a desktop and thus use a laptop now. The thing is i connect it to external monitor almost always and thus use ethernet cable to use wired internet. Sometimes i use wifi if i bring laptop to somewhere else in apartment.But if you are planning to use it connected and on a desk, you should always use it wired with an ethernet cable right?

I recalled wired is always faster. The thing is i don't have an ethernet cable now and just using it on wifi and it seems okay. But you would always suggest get an ethernet cable for you are using it on a desk where you don't move it right?

Also i know this may sound like a dumb question. But could an ethernet cable carry a virus? Like imagine someone gives you an ethernet cable or you bought a used or or you bought a new one but it was actually returned and used. Is it possible for that to infect your laptop? Im going to buy an ethernet cable at one of these stores like computer shops but i want to know, is it possible an ethernet cable has virus? I would be connecting it from modem to an ethernet adapter connected to a usb port on my laptop. I know this may sound very foolish to ask this but i want to make sure. I ask this because i cannot order an ethernet cable directly from say amazon because of where im located now.

paulyjustin, May 29, 2024
Thema:

I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session but Im connected through ethernet cable

1. I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session but Im connected through ethernet cable - Similar Threads - keep getting failed

2. I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session but Im connected through ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session but Im connected through ethernet cable: I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session but Im connected through ethernet cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-failed-to-start-cloud-gaming/8fb148db-354c-410b-89b4-6ad851b41ec5
  3. I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session but Im connected through ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session but Im connected through ethernet cable: I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session but Im connected through ethernet cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-failed-to-start-cloud-gaming/8fb148db-354c-410b-89b4-6ad851b41ec5
  4. Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable: Hey there, I'm having some serious trouble getting an internet connection properly. So I recently moved and my internet was fine on my pc for months.Now for no apparent reason I'm struggling to get an internet connection.I did have some issues with the cooling on my pc and I...
  5. Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable: Hey there, I'm having some serious trouble getting an internet connection properly. So I recently moved and my internet was fine on my pc for months.Now for no apparent reason I'm struggling to get an internet connection.I did have some issues with the cooling on my pc and I...
  6. Cannot connect to internet through ethernet cable

7. Ethernet Cable Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Cable Connection: Hi so Ive had my pc for a couple years now and never had any issues with internet or anything. Just last week I saw that my ethernet cable wasnt working. ive replace the cable and have checked the drivers and uninstalled and reinstalled drivers but nothing seems to be...
  8. Ethernet Cable Connection

Ethernet Cable Connection: Hi so Ive had my pc for a couple years now and never had any issues with internet or anything. Just last week I saw that my ethernet cable wasnt working. ive replace the cable and have checked the drivers and uninstalled and reinstalled drivers but nothing seems to be...
  9. Ethernet Cable Connected, But No Ethernet

Ethernet Cable Connected, But No Ethernet: I have my ethernet cable plugged in and my computer detects that it has been plugged in but it just says ethernet no internet. I've had this problem for a while and i believe that it started after an update. Its getting really annoying and ive tried some things across the...
  10. The Ethernet cable connection keeps falling

The Ethernet cable connection keeps falling: Suddenly, for no reason, Windows 10 drops the ethernet to "unidentified network" "No internet". The network utility returns and gives a DNS error. I can ping by IP address, I can ping the router. I can not send a browser to the router's internal address for administration,...