Windows 10: I keep getting "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows."...

Discus and support I keep getting "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows."... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So yesterday I opened up Event Viewer, to check what's wrong with my system. My games kept stuttering/freezing/crashing with no proper explanation, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IacobFlorin, Aug 20, 2020.

1. I keep getting "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows."...

So yesterday I opened up Event Viewer, to check what's wrong with my system. My games kept stuttering/freezing/crashing with no proper explanation, I ran them pretty fine before. It kept getting worse to the point where they became unplayable.

So the error "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows." keeps appearing several times, when I boot up a game and when I'm playing it. Is the error tied to Windows or is it a physical problem with the components?

I should also mention that my Windows version is 2004.

My components are:

CPU: i5-4430 3.0-3.1 GHz

GPU: NVidia GTX 1050ti 4GB VRAM

RAM: 8 GB RAM DDR4

submitted by /u/IacobFlorin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IacobFlorin, Aug 20, 2020

2. GPU crashes, Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.

Gidday all, I've been running into a issue with my GPU crashing and I have nailed it down to the error in event viewer " Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. "

I have changed gpu drivers, completely uninstalled drivers, wiped my m.2 and reinstalled windows and nothing worked. Any ideas? Thank you

BenJeffery1, Aug 20, 2020
  3. ASP Rao Win User
    Event 65, AppModel-Runtime

Same issue with me too.

Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.

ASP Rao, Aug 20, 2020
  4. I keep getting "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows."...

Appmodel-Runtime error "65"

I'm getting the same as well. I've done a clean install of Windows 10 Pro too and still no change. Was receiving this error prior to installation of any non-native applications and post Windows update.

Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows

and then System and EventData as per M.Onur's comment.

Jonathon-O, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

I keep getting "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows."...

1. I keep getting "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows."... - Similar Threads - keep getting Failed

2. Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Error code 87

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Error code 87: This error has been occurring regularly since the 2021-05 .NET Core 3.1.15 Security Update for x64 Client was successfully installed on 15/05/2021.At the moment, a Windows Update error Failed to install on ‎3/‎06/‎2021 - 0x80070643 is currently occurring whilst attempting to...
  3. AppModel-Runtime error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AppModel-Runtime error: Evening y'all. Is anyone experiencing this error on their windows 10 machines? Past couple of weeks I've been experiencing an issue with my gaming rig, where it will randomly restart without any user interaction or after I've been playing a game / browsing the web. Now first...
  4. Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.: Hello, recently I bought this computer, and I have been getting the error described in the title whenever I try to launch/save/crash mid game certain games. I tried practically everything, from updating drivers, reinstalling them to reinstalling Windows altogether. Nothing...
  5. How to solve AppModel Runtime

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to solve AppModel Runtime: Getting this error a lot but I dont know how to go about fixing it. https://gyazo.com/9aa2a8ecb3645640e28730addd8015fc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-appmodel-runtime/89e15705-ed5b-44ad-af60-4ff001c4b09b
  6. Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.

Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.: Been getting this since Day 1 of the 2004 update on my PC. Only Happens during games. Presents itself as LAG or Internet Issue but my internet doesn't dip once. I time stamped the crash (Dont get booted back to desktop but game freezes ) Checked Event Viewer at the time the...
  7. Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.

Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.: This is a common issue in windows version 2004. in games and other fullscreen 3d applications it can cause stuttering, freezes that disable your devices(including integrated keyboards and touchpads), and bluescreens. The only solution thats worked for people is to revert back...
  8. Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Event ID 65

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. Event ID 65: Every time when I play when I play CoD Wazrone it crashes without any error, in the past game was working fine but after windows update version 2004 I am facing that issue and when I checked event viewer right after game crash it shows following error: Failed with 0x57...
  9. Event 65, AppModel-Runtime

Event 65, AppModel-Runtime: I am getting these errors with "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModelRuntime status for package Windows." Anyone know what's causing this? Computer is up to date with windows updates... Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime/Admin Source:...
  10. GPU crashes, Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.

GPU crashes, Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.: Gidday all, I've been running into a issue with my GPU crashing and I have nailed it down to the error in event viewer " Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows. " I have changed gpu drivers, completely uninstalled drivers, wiped my m.2 and...