Windows 10: I keep getting Kernel_Security_Check_ Failure and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop codes

Discus and support I keep getting Kernel_Security_Check_ Failure and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop codes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting Kernel_Security_Check_ Failure and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop codes while using my Dell laptop. I tried to reset the laptop to factory,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jnnt29, Oct 2, 2022.

1. jnnt29 Win User

I keep getting Kernel_Security_Check_ Failure and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop codes

I keep getting Kernel_Security_Check_ Failure and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop codes while using my Dell laptop. I tried to reset the laptop to factory, but it still happens. Any help would be apprieciated.

:)

jnnt29, Oct 2, 2022

2. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 2, 2022
  3. bripenny Win User
    Feature Update error Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I installed the Windows 10 Feature Update today 30th September 2019 and as a result I keep getting a blue screen at startup with the error message, Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and the computer restarts before you can do anything. After restarting
    about 20 times and a few restarts I performed before the blue screen there was no fix. Eventually a screen came up with troubleshooting which attempted to fix the problem, but not successful, still getting the blue screen and Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

Eventually I had no option but to uninstall the Windows 10 Feature update. I might be the unluckiest person but I have yet top have a Windows 10 Feature update install without giving me problems and a lot of stress and lost hours trying to get my computer
    to operate again.

The Windows 10 Feature updates should not be made available until all the bugs have been fixed.

What is the fix for; Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

bripenny, Oct 2, 2022
  4. BlakeP95 Win User

I keep getting Kernel_Security_Check_ Failure and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop codes

BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Getting random BSODS all related to the same driver crash, but different stop codes.

This time the stop code was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bug Check Code: 0x00000000a

Parameter 1: ffffdccf`3f961628

Parameter 2: 00000000`00000002

Parameter 3: 00000000`00000000

Parameter 4: fffff801`15165690

Caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe

Caused by address: ntoskrnl.exe+1b3ef0

I've verified all drivers are up to date, ran memory tests, performed a clean re-install of the GPU drivers, and ran dell diagnostics. I can't figure out what is causing that system driver to crash.

BlakeP95, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

1. I keep getting Kernel_Security_Check_ Failure and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop codes - Similar Threads - keep getting Kernel_Security_Check_

2. Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": Hi all,I am lately relatively consistently getting the stop code "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on my computer, and am looking for advice.My machine is LENOVO S410PWindows 10 Pro 10.0.19044 Build 1904416GB RAMmore info can be given upon requestMy...
  3. Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": Hi all,I am lately relatively consistently getting the stop code "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on my computer, and am looking for advice.My machine is LENOVO S410PWindows 10 Pro 10.0.19044 Build 1904416GB RAMmore info can be given upon requestMy...
  4. Consistently getting the stop codes "KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I keep getting Kernel_Security_Check_ Failure and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting Kernel_Security_Check_ Failure and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop codes: I keep getting Kernel_Security_Check_ Failure and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop codes while using my Dell laptop. I tried to reset the laptop to factory, but it still happens. Any help would be apprieciated....
  6. Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Getting a blue screen with this stop code on a Windows 10 20h2 Lenovo X1 Yoga. Link to the minidump here https://www.dropbox.com/s/7au914eijnq2bdn/072721-33156-01.zip?dl=0Thanks,Dean...
  7. Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: My pc has been experiencing a BSOD with the stop code mentioned in the subject line: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It's a fresh install of windows, and I had previously thought it was a RAM issue but after swapping RAM sticks the issue persists. I uploaded the dmp files in a RAR...
  8. Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, this is the second time this error has occurred on my pc, and I have checked all drivers, and they are all up to date. At this point, I have no idea what is wrong, and I politely ask for some assistance. Here is the Minidump:...
  9. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ FAILURE

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ FAILURE: I have been getting this screen pretty consistently for the past two days. I just updated windows to the most recent update. I just tried rolling back my display drivers and reinstalling them. Does anyone have any insight into this error?...
  10. Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I just recently reinstalled my Windows to try and fix multiple blue-screen crashes and I've updated all my drivers as well as performed a disk check and a system file check which said it repaired everything. Now I've got the "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" blue-screen. Minidump...