Windows 10: I keep getting message "sign in to access work or school"

Discus and support I keep getting message "sign in to access work or school" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't work or go to school. How do I stop the message to sign in to access work or school? The message also says "for security reasons, you need to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DeniseMenard, Sep 2, 2019.

1. I keep getting message "sign in to access work or school"

I don't work or go to school. How do I stop the message to sign in to access work or school? The message also says "for security reasons, you need to sign in again before you can access resources for your organization"

:)

DeniseMenard, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds

Source: Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge Insider builds - Microsoft Edge Blog

See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 2, 2019
  3. School and Work account 'error' notification - how to turn off?

Hello,

We still need more information for us to assist and isolate this school and work account error you're getting. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing when this error appears?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • We also wait for the screenshot if there's any.

We'll wait for your reply.

Michelle Vil, Sep 2, 2019
  4. I keep getting message "sign in to access work or school"

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

I keep getting message "sign in to access work or school"

1. I keep getting message "sign in to access work or school" - Similar Threads - keep getting message

2. Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...: I was trying to disconnect a work or school account from "Access work or school", but after I press "dicsonnect" button and seying "yes" to the pop-up warning message "Are you sure you wont to remove this account? ... it seems that system doing something and when it finishes...
  3. Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...: I was trying to disconnect a work or school account from "Access work or school", but after I press "dicsonnect" button and seying "yes" to the pop-up warning message "Are you sure you wont to remove this account? ... it seems that system doing something and when it finishes...
  4. Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Keep getting a notification that I need to sign into a work or school account. However, I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting a notification that I need to sign into a work or school account. However, I...: Every time I boot up my computer as well as randomly throughout the day, I receive this message telling me to sign into my work or school account. The issue is that this is an old school account that my access was totally shut down to. After I graduated, access to it was shut...
  6. Keep getting a notification that I need to sign into a work or school account. However, I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting a notification that I need to sign into a work or school account. However, I...: Every time I boot up my computer as well as randomly throughout the day, I receive this message telling me to sign into my work or school account. The issue is that this is an old school account that my access was totally shut down to. After I graduated, access to it was shut...
  7. Keep getting a notification that I need to sign into a work or school account. However, I...

8. Access Work or School is not working

Access Work or School is not working: Hi, I have a strange problem since couple of months. I am unable to access "Access Work or School" setting on my computer. Whenever I click on the menu to open them, settings window is shutting down. I tried switching from my Microsoft account to local account, but still no...
  9. Sign in to access school or work

Sign in to access school or work: I've been getting this pop up window for almost a month now and no matter what I try to do it won't go away. [ATTACH] It will appear just randomly in the middle of whatever I'm doing on my laptop at the moment and I've tried to sign in about 20 times already. When I...
  10. Access to work or school

Access to work or school: So hey i was wondering if i had 2 windows local users and both are connected to a email in the access work or school thing, if i disconnect the email will both of the user accounts disconnect from the email because i only want 1 user to disconnect but im afraid the other user...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. work or school pop up and windows 10

2. sign in to access work or school dsreg

3. disable annoying Sign in to access work or school popup

4. remove pop up sign in access to work or school