Windows 10: I keep getting "Not responding" messages.

Discus and support I keep getting "Not responding" messages. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I doesn't matter what I'm doing, I get a lot of "not responding" messages. I have 6Gb of ram and masses of disk space. I have just looked at some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by colin higton, Jul 29, 2018.

1. I keep getting "Not responding" messages.

I doesn't matter what I'm doing, I get a lot of "not responding" messages. I have 6Gb of ram and masses of disk space.

I have just looked at some photos in Photo Viewer and tried to "Open With", but I get "not responding".

I wait for a length of time and eventually get "Do I want to close the program or Wait for program to respond".

I'm running Windows10 Build 1803 with as I say 6gb of ram and 102gb of free space on the C drive.

Any Ideas?

:)

colin higton, Jul 29, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

I keep getting not responding messages

This may be an isolated case whenever you play this certain game on Facebook. We suggest you to optimize your browser to boost its performance. To give you the steps on how to optimize a browser, kindly answer the follow up questions below:

• What type of browser and its version are you using?
    • Aside from getting this message while playing Hearts Plus game on Facebook, does this message appear when you try to play other games on Facebook?
    Looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Jul 29, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    I keep getting not responding messages

Hi Frank,

There may be several reasons why you will get this error message. To assist you better with this not responding message you are getting, kindly answer the questions below:

• With what app/program does this error message show up on?
    • Has there been any updates/upgrades done prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried when you come across this message?

In the meantime, you may refer to this article to run the apps troubleshooter:

Run the apps troubleshooter

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

I keep getting "Not responding" messages.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

I keep getting "Not responding" messages.

1. I keep getting "Not responding" messages. - Similar Threads - keep getting responding

2. Keep getting an error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting an error message: I am getting the following message when I switch my laptop on - "We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has probably been changed Select here to fix it in the shared experiences settings."Now here's the thing. I have deliberately changed my login to only a pin...
  3. Keep getting an error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting an error message: I am getting the following message when I switch my laptop on - "We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has probably been changed Select here to fix it in the shared experiences settings."Now here's the thing. I have deliberately changed my login to only a pin...
  4. Keep getting an error message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I keep getting BSOD with different messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting BSOD with different messages: Every day if not multiple times a day, I get a blue screen of death with a different message. I have gotten "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" and the list goes on and on. I have tried a bunch of things such...
  6. I keep getting random BSOD messages

I keep getting random BSOD messages: I am hoping the is a simple fix for this. I keep getting random BSOD messages every 2 or so days. Per google this has something to do with editing, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMControlSet001ServicesNdu to a start value of 4. I am not sure of this "fix" or do i trust...
  7. Keep getting this message..

Keep getting this message..: [ATTACH] The only thing thats really changed with my computer since yesterday is Windows 10 updates. That's it. Please help me with this. This is the first time its done this....
  8. I am getting the message personal settings not responding.

I am getting the message personal settings not responding.: After a recent update this week we get the message personal settings not responding. I follow some of the suggestions online and many of them tell me to get to the point and open my task manager but when I get there click on task manager it will not open I just get a blank...
  9. I keep getting the message "recover webpage". The page will not respond to anything. What...

I keep getting the message "recover webpage". The page will not respond to anything. What...: I have tried every option offered with the virtual tech with this problem. I keep getting the message "Recover web page." The pc freezes and won't respond at all. What else can I try to stop the problem?...
  10. Some tasks, like, " save as " are slow to respond...I get a, " not responding " message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some tasks, like, " save as " are slow to respond...I get a, " not responding " message: Some tasks, like, " save as " are slow to respond...I get a, " not responding " message. Happens also with my Audacity program & sometimes with Adobe....