Windows 10: I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon,

Discus and support I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon, in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon, but my windows 10 pro already activated with digital licence.why such type message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RajkumarChakraborty, Apr 25, 2019.

1. I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon,

I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon, but my windows 10 pro already activated with digital licence.why such type message showing?

I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon, [​IMG]

:)

RajkumarChakraborty, Apr 25, 2019

2. Windows licence will expire soon

Hello so after i updated my windows 10 msi computer i started getting the message that my windows licence will expire soon and i need to activate it in settings but it is activated in settings and says that it is activated through my organization's activation
    service. help?

Carlos-865, Apr 25, 2019
  3. A message "your windows licence will expire soon" is popping up .

i purchased lenovo laptop in july 2016 and the vendor installed windows 10 pro but now a message "your windows licence will expire soon" is popping up . HOW CAN I KNOW THE EXPIRY DATE. PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD.

THNAKS IN ADVANCE.

sreenivas (live.com, Apr 25, 2019
  4. JDNE Win User

I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon,

Windows 10 licence expiring soon pop up

Hi I purchased a used and refurbished laptop running Windows 10 Pro. I think the laptop previously belonged to a company.

When I purchased the laptop I was not provided with any product keys.

I am now receiving pop ups informing me that the licence for Windows will expire soon.

What should I do?

Thank you.

Thema:

I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon,

1. I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring soon, - Similar Threads - keep getting pop

2. Windows 11 keeps saying "licence is expiring soon"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps saying "licence is expiring soon": I upgraded my windows 10 to 11 on my personal computer and I keep getting the message "Licence is expiring soon" and I can't get the message to stop appearing. I have looked up everything in trying to get rid of the message and no matter what I do or how many times I restart...
  3. Windows 11 keeps saying "licence is expiring soon"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps saying "licence is expiring soon": I upgraded my windows 10 to 11 on my personal computer and I keep getting the message "Licence is expiring soon" and I can't get the message to stop appearing. I have looked up everything in trying to get rid of the message and no matter what I do or how many times I restart...
  4. Windows licence expire soon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows licence expire soon: I have problem of windows licence will expire soon renew now, How to get windows product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-licence-expire-soon/d6f08c16-f468-447f-a1d8-c4c33fcb5c1e
  5. Windows licence expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows licence expire soon: I have problem of windows licence will expire soon renew now, How to get windows product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-licence-expire-soon/d6f08c16-f468-447f-a1d8-c4c33fcb5c1e
  6. WINDOWS LICENCE WILL EXPIRE SOON

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS LICENCE WILL EXPIRE SOON: Hi,I purchased a second hand laptop at a second hand shop, the past week when I logged in it kept on popping the massage that says my window licence will soon expire, its really frustrating me because i am using this laptop for my studies.Can someone assist me on how to fix...
  7. Pop up saying windows license is expiring soon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up saying windows license is expiring soon: Hi i keep getting that pop up and it says i need to activat it but it says this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-saying-windows-license-is-expiring-soon/25316978-e351-4415-afa4-bbccd5dfd021
  8. Licence expires soon

Licence expires soon: Please provide for me the 25 digits product key to activate Windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/licence-expires-soon/f8dd5398-094a-4e41-b3d7-db1e3469765f"
  9. I keep on getting a pop up saying that my windows license will expire soon.

I keep on getting a pop up saying that my windows license will expire soon.: What does this mean? I went into settings and clicked on "Change product key" . It told me to enter my product key, (I used ProduKey, for I purchased my laptop on Kijiji) and then it gave me an error code: 0xc004f074. What does this mean?...
  10. pop up saying windows licence expiring and need to activate,

pop up saying windows licence expiring and need to activate,: I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring and then shuts down laptop, but when I check it is already activated ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-saying-windows-licence-expiring-and-need-to/b7fa1275-da8c-4662-98c0-32122dcf6598"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows licence getting expire soon pop up

2. windows license is expiring soon virus

3. laptop keeps saying windows is expiring soon