Windows 10: I keep getting prompt to log in into Microsoft family even though I've already logged in

Discus and support I keep getting prompt to log in into Microsoft family even though I've already logged in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This has been an issue for me recently. I've not taken any recent action that could possibly result in this. I thought I could get rid of this simply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by XP Mai, Mar 2, 2020.

1. XP Mai Win User

I keep getting prompt to log in into Microsoft family even though I've already logged in

This has been an issue for me recently. I've not taken any recent action that could possibly result in this. I thought I could get rid of this simply by logging in because I always log in into everything for convenience sake, but ehh, it will appear again afterwards.

I keep getting prompt to log in into Microsoft family even though I've already logged in 8ed05522-5ce7-4a13-a77d-911125f8b311?upload=true.png

:)

XP Mai, Mar 2, 2020
  2. Rey Cam Win User

fingergprint log-in for family member

Hi Kristi

Through Windows Hello, you may have your family members register different accounts with their fingerprints.

Once you are signed as the family account administrator, you may follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Choose Family & other users.
    • Add people using the Your family, or Other users options. The only difference between the two is with family, you get an access to child controls, for monitoring and blocking content.

Once your child is logged into his or her own accounts, they can now set up their own
    Windows Hello log-in. Refer to the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options.
    • Select Windows Hello.
    • Choose Fingerprint, then Set up.

After performing the steps, kindly share with us the result.

Rey Cam, Mar 2, 2020
  3. DerDonc Win User

Yesterday I got my new graphics card. Everything is running fine. I have the actual drivers installed, except for when I log in there´s no log in prompt appearing. After I choose the restart option it appears and I can log in. To basically restart the computer each time is quite annoying. Any suggestions?

DerDonc, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Wozzer Win User

I keep getting prompt to log in into Microsoft family even though I've already logged in

Struggling to log on

Hello all,

I have a friend who registered here a couple of weeks ago (Jacko28), but he's struggling to log on. He logs on, but once trying to create a post - it logs him out.

He's deleted cookies, tried a diffrent browers, and other various things.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Wasley

*Toast :toast:

Wozzer, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

1. I keep getting prompt to log in into Microsoft family even though I've already logged in - Similar Threads - keep getting prompt

2. I keep getting "Sign In To Comment" box even though I'm already signed in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting "Sign In To Comment" box even though I'm already signed in.: I keep getting the "Sign In To Comment Box" even though I already signed in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-sign-in-to-comment-box-even-though/12fc82b7-b5a8-4e4c-9b0e-b329e1765d84
  3. I keep getting "Sign In To Comment" box even though I'm already signed in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting "Sign In To Comment" box even though I'm already signed in.: I keep getting the "Sign In To Comment Box" even though I already signed in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-sign-in-to-comment-box-even-though/12fc82b7-b5a8-4e4c-9b0e-b329e1765d84
  4. No log in prompt.

No log in prompt.: hello everyone, i updated my windows and its now done booting up. But when it boots up, the windows log in didn't show up and it turned into thatpicture after waiting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-log-in-prompt/3f20d445-c381-4bb1-b7e4-4b9851e8a34b
  5. No log in prompt.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No log in prompt.: hello everyone, i updated my windows and its now done booting up. But when it boots up, the windows log in didn't show up and it turned into thatpicture after waiting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-log-in-prompt/3f20d445-c381-4bb1-b7e4-4b9851e8a34b
  6. No log in prompt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft Family gives "ask for permission" prompt even though I am no longer part of a...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family gives "ask for permission" prompt even though I am no longer part of a...: I recently installed a game launcher app, and when I tried to open it, I got the "You'll need permission to use this app" pop up that normally comes up when you try to open a restricted app in a MSFT Family. The problem is that I left my Microsoft Family group years ago, and...
  8. I Keep Getting Logged Out....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Keep Getting Logged Out....: Every time I log onto my laptop all of my social media logins are forgotten. I have the same problem with my Mega desktop app; at 1st I believed it was the app itself but I'm starting to think it could be the OS. I also noticed the battery icon is missing since the latest...
  9. Shared Experiences: Keeping Getting Prompted for Password Even Though I Sign In With One

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared Experiences: Keeping Getting Prompted for Password Even Though I Sign In With One: I keep getting a notification in Windows 10: [ATTACH] My password has not changed and in fact, I use it to log in to this instance. [ATTACH] Have I been hacked? Why do I have to keep fixing my account? I am logged in and am providing my password to get access to the...
  10. Dolby Access demands a restart, even though i've already restarted

Dolby Access demands a restart, even though i've already restarted: I restarted my Media-center desktop (Dell Studio XPS, if dat helps) and Dolby Access is still demanding a restart. Proof is right here: [IMG] I've restarted my HTPC after updates, but it still won't work to darn bits. I need help people!...