Windows 10: I keep getting random bluescreens

Discus and support I keep getting random bluescreens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I've been getting bluescreens for a while now, only now I decided to do something against it though. Since the error messages I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kweigand, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Kweigand Win User

I keep getting random bluescreens

Hello.

I've been getting bluescreens for a while now, only now I decided to do something against it though. Since the error messages I've been getting kept changing I suspected the ram. I ran memtest for around 22h with 9 passes without a single error, so I doubt it's the ram. I tried to update all drivers too, but that didn't fix it.

Here's a link with the dump files of my most recent bluescreens: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlCzX-Y5xl7ah1zD3J-YBFv7vIep?e=FZOMHw

:)

Kweigand, Mar 18, 2021

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 18, 2021
  4. I keep getting random bluescreens

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

I keep getting random bluescreens

1. I keep getting random bluescreens - Similar Threads - keep getting random

2. I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi, In Siemens NX while generating toolpath i get bluescreen, I've already tested another RAM memory and its not the case, Updating Windows to the newest version, changing dump memory, unistalling and installing once again Graphics card and tis drivers and in CMD: chkdsk, sfc...
  3. I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting bluescreens UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi, In Siemens NX while generating toolpath i get bluescreen, I've already tested another RAM memory and its not the case, Updating Windows to the newest version, changing dump memory, unistalling and installing once again Graphics card and tis drivers and in CMD: chkdsk, sfc...
  4. Keep getting random bluescreen when playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting random bluescreen when playing games.: Hello, I keep getting blue screen every few hours or so when playing games, and it only happen when I play games. how do I fix this?Specs:Zotac RTX 4090R7 7800X3DB650 Gaming X AX32GB DDR5 Here's the dump file:...
  5. Keep getting random bluescreen when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting random bluescreen when playing games.: Hello, I keep getting blue screen every few hours or so when playing games, and it only happen when I play games. how do I fix this?Specs:Zotac RTX 4090R7 7800X3DB650 Gaming X AX32GB DDR5 Here's the dump file:...
  6. Keep Getting Random Bluescreen Every 2-4 Hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep Getting Random Bluescreen Every 2-4 Hours: i keep getting Bluescreen sometime even when computer just start up.i already do windows update, reinstall windows, buy a new motherboard, buy a new ram, use my other ssd, and it keep getting bluescreen. there is two thing in my build i didn't replace yet CPU and CASE did a...
  7. I keep getting bluescreen crashes

I keep getting bluescreen crashes: I keep getting bluescreen crashes and the internet stops working randomly for some apps even though the ethernet cable says its ok. valso the bluescreen crashes happen a 1 - 10mins after i restart an app to fix the internet for that app. need someone to analyze my dmps....
  8. I keep getting bluescreens (uncorrectable error)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting bluescreens (uncorrectable error): Hi everyone, since the last windows update I've been getting bluescreens almost once every hour :(. Can someone help me figure out why? I can send the dmp files, I'm not sure how to analyse them. Thanks! submitted by /u/gkgkgkgk757 [link] [comments]...
  9. I keep getting different bluescreens.

I keep getting different bluescreens.: I moved my setup I'd say around 1-2 months ago and I have randomly started getting random bsod's. I built my PC on November and didn't get any for the first few months of using them. List of BSOD's: interrupt exception not handled kernel security check failure attempted...
  10. Randomly getting bluescreens and freezes

Randomly getting bluescreens and freezes: Ever since I've bought this new computer I've been getting the following errors: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION, WHEA_UNCONTROLLABLE_ERROR, and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I've also been getting random freezes which don't even lead to a BSOD. These errors are slowly becoming more and...