Windows 10: I keep getting robo calls saying I owe microsoft $499.00. What is going on?

Discus and support I keep getting robo calls saying I owe microsoft $499.00. What is going on? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting robo calls saying I owe microsoft $499.00. What is going on?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ThomasDella-Penna, Sep 24, 2019.

1. I keep getting robo calls saying I owe microsoft $499.00. What is going on?

I keep getting robo calls saying I owe microsoft $499.00. What is going on?

:)

ThomasDella-Penna, Sep 24, 2019

2. Robo Call

In one day I received two robo phone calls from 765-736-0646, claiming to be from microsoft and that I should call this number to receive my refund. Has anyone else received such calls lately.

DoraBrownCB., Sep 24, 2019
  3. Robo calls non stop regarding expired key

I have been recieving non stop robo calls regarding my windows key. I understand it is a scam. On the latest call my internet in the house stopped working. I immediately unplugged everything. Was this coincidence or can these robo calls get to my computer
    and peripherals from my phone line? Is there a way to stop the calls. The calls are masked with numbers from my phone.

RichardAbplanalp, Sep 24, 2019
  4. I keep getting robo calls saying I owe microsoft $499.00. What is going on?

MICROSOFT ROBO CALLS ARE out there "AGAIN!" but ONLY GOT BETTER

BEWARE the "TECH ROBO WINDOWS APPLICATION IS EXPIRED" CALLS ARE BACK September 2018!!!! Only this time the robo calls are slow just enough for them to try to access information on your phone. Do not answer calls unknown to you. Caller ID is UNABLE to trace
    the call, it shows up presence unknown for this caller. Technology advances and criminal techies out there are more advanced these days and are able to find more and more ways to steal your identification. Microsoft does not call when windows applications
    expire. If you receive a call with this number 1-805-314-1200, its a TECH SCAM do not answer or fall for it. Report it immediately. They want you to answer so that while you are listening to the scam, it is trying to get information off your phone. Have a
    good identity protection on your phone.

Unbelievable69, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

I keep getting robo calls saying I owe microsoft $499.00. What is going on?

1. I keep getting robo calls saying I owe microsoft $499.00. What is going on? - Similar Threads - keep getting robo

2. I bought the 'Robo-Ray pack' on the microsoft store but I didn't get the pack.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought the 'Robo-Ray pack' on the microsoft store but I didn't get the pack.: Hello,I bought the Robo-Ray pack with a giftcard of my friend and I bought it like 2 hours ago and still didn't get it and I connected my xbox live account with my epic games account. I also got an email and I got in billinghistory a notification that the pack was ready to...
  3. Microsoft robo call

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft robo call: Just checking! Scam in action? Call said to poke (1) to talk to a Microsoft technician to change my ip address which is compromised in several countries. I hung up. Right???? 152476
  4. Robo call saying from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Robo call saying from Microsoft: I received a call from 213-584-5845, which was a robo call saying hackers were trying to get my personal info from my computer. I did not press 1 as instructed. Is this legit?...
  5. Robo Call from Microsoft Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Robo Call from Microsoft Support: I have gotten numerous robo calls from someone claiming to be from Microsoft support. Calls came from Florida yesterday and California today. They state that my firewall has been compromised, there's been a possible security breach and my IP address may have been stolen....
  6. Last 2 days I have been getting robo call that say you are going to take $299.00 out of my...

Last 2 days I have been getting robo call that say you are going to take $299.00 out of my...: The last 2 days have gotten robo calls and said that Microsoft is going to take $299. out of my account checking one time the other charge if I don't return the call to renew subscription. I feel this is a scam . Called the number from work phone first time busy, 2nd wanted...
  7. I keep getting Anonymous calls bearing my number, saying microsoft calling,my ip address is...

I keep getting Anonymous calls bearing my number, saying microsoft calling,my ip address is...: I keep getting Anonymous calls bearing my number, saying microsoft calling my ip address is compromised. I have been getting 5 or 6 a day. now my name and number appears on my phone. Same story. Any way to stop this....
  8. Getting phone calls saying MicroSoft is going out of business

Getting phone calls saying MicroSoft is going out of business: Over several months now I have been getting calls from a machine that MicroSoft is going out of business and that I Should call their # to claim my" MicroSoft Rebate". So far, I haven't returned any of these calls, I just let my answering machine take them. Also they have...
  9. robo call - microsoft licensekey

robo call - microsoft licensekey: I understand this is a scam call, but thought I would let you know the number referenced to "fix my problem" The message was Microsoft Corp has stopped the windows services on your computer. To renew the Windows license key please call 866-978-0708. Hope providing this number...
  10. Money Microsoft says I owe them via email.

Money Microsoft says I owe them via email.: I just got an email that says I owe microsoft money which I don't. I need to find out what this is about who do I email. Need to verify this is a scam...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. money microsoft says i owe via voicemail

2. Computer Charge of $499.00