Windows 10: I keep getting same errors repeatedly.

Discus and support I keep getting same errors repeatedly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had my pc for about 6 years now and have been recently getting my pc going to a black screen then restarting. I cant find out what's happening.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by -~Roxy~- ., May 23, 2024.

1. I keep getting same errors repeatedly.

I've had my pc for about 6 years now and have been recently getting my pc going to a black screen then restarting. I cant find out what's happening. Before it goes to a restart it gives a volmgr 161 and then to a critical Kernel-Power 41 error. When it starts back up it gives about 14-15 errors in the "administrative events" section and every one of the errors are DeviceSetupManager 131 errors. I really wish to fix both problems at once and to make my pc work like new. Malwarebytes has 0 viruses detected so its a system issue.

:)

-~Roxy~- ., May 23, 2024
  2. Mara1601 Win User

Error 1962 + Windows Boot Manager

Hello!

Thank you so much for answering, i did the steps you listed above, but after turning my pc on and off again repeatedly and then letting it boot, it unfortunately only gave me the error code 1962 again, i’m not getting the “automatic repair” screen, any suggestions on what to do?

Mara1601, May 23, 2024
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 23, 2024
  4. I keep getting same errors repeatedly.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 23, 2024
Thema:

I keep getting same errors repeatedly.

1. I keep getting same errors repeatedly. - Similar Threads - keep getting same

2. I keep getting same errors repeatedly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting same errors repeatedly.: I've had my pc for about 6 years now and have been recently getting my pc going to a black screen then restarting. I cant find out what's happening. Before it goes to a restart it gives a volmgr 161 and then to a critical Kernel-Power 41 error. When it starts back up it gives...
  3. I keep getting same errors repeatedly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting same errors repeatedly.: I've had my pc for about 6 years now and have been recently getting my pc going to a black screen then restarting. I cant find out what's happening. Before it goes to a restart it gives a volmgr 161 and then to a critical Kernel-Power 41 error. When it starts back up it gives...
  4. keep getting this same error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keep getting this same error code: after checking for updates, i continue to get this same code 0x80070643 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-this-same-error-code/9baed766-7f84-4d9a-a20b-3efdf592b0de
  5. keep getting this same error code

keep getting this same error code: after checking for updates, i continue to get this same code 0x80070643 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-this-same-error-code/9baed766-7f84-4d9a-a20b-3efdf592b0de
  6. keep getting this same error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Why do I keep getting the same bad image error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep getting the same bad image error?: I had this long persisting issue of a "bad image" warning on almost every app, reinstalling apps didn't work but running a command prompt repair while the error was happening at the same time would fix only one app, I already talked to some people but they stopped responding...
  8. I keep getting the same error message how do I fix it?

I keep getting the same error message how do I fix it?: I have a dell inspiron 13 7378 laptop,and I want to know how to fix a problem,everytime I turn it on I see the same message Operating System has no signature,Incompatible with Secure boot,All bootable devices failed secure boot verification. How do I go about fixing it,And I...
  9. My headphones keep repeating the same thing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headphones keep repeating the same thing.: My headphones keep repeating the same noise over and over again it is also the same noise as my monitor turning on and off and even after restarting my computer the noise will still play any idea on how to stop it?...
  10. Windows keeps update the same patch repeatly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keeps update the same patch repeatly: This problem exists for about 2 months, windows update keeps download and install the same thing again and again. I tried to use Wureset Windows 10 (WuReset.bat), but it still happens after successfully applied the bat. The following are the information about my windows...