Windows 10: I keep getting the below on my computer I cant access any web sites

Discus and support I keep getting the below on my computer I cant access any web sites in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This site has been reported as unsafe Hosted by search.withsecurify.com Microsoft recommends you don't continue to this site. It has been reported to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sharondelcamp, Oct 16, 2020.

1. I keep getting the below on my computer I cant access any web sites

This site has been reported as unsafe Hosted by search.withsecurify.com
    Microsoft recommends you don't continue to this site. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing phishing threats which may try to steal personal or financial information.

More information
    Phishing sites can impersonate trusted sites to trick you into revealing personal or financial information. Even if it looks and feels trustworthy, the site you are trying to visit could be a phishing site in disguise. By continuing to this site, you might be putting your sensitive information—like passwords, credit card numbers, contact info, or software activation keys—at risk. Learn more

These attacks often use spam emails, advertisements, or redirections from other sites that try to trick you into revealing sensitive information. If in doubt, go back.
    • Report that this site doesn’t contain phishing threats
    • Continue to the unsafe site not recommended

Microsoft Defender SmartScreen​

:)

sharondelcamp, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Can't Access software security related web sites .

Hi,

There could be several reasons why you're unable to access those websites. For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to get the following information:

• Which web browser are you using? Have you tried using different web browser?
    • Are you able to access any other web sites apart from those security related web sites?
    • Did you make any significant changes on your computer prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Kerwin Lee, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

I keep getting the below on my computer I cant access any web sites

Web Site builder

Hey does anyone use a wysiwyg web builder?

I have a friend asking about building a web site/ blog and she has absolutely no technical ability

Suggestions?

Like Wix?

Jetster, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

I keep getting the below on my computer I cant access any web sites

1. I keep getting the below on my computer I cant access any web sites - Similar Threads - keep getting below

2. I keep getting access denied messages when i try to search web sites. I don't understand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting access denied messages when i try to search web sites. I don't understand...: I keep getting access denied when I search web sites. I try to do suggested solutions but cannot understand some suggestions, i.e. computer language....
  3. I keep getting access denied messages when i try to search web sites. I don't understand...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting access denied messages when i try to search web sites. I don't understand...: I keep getting access denied when I search web sites. I try to do suggested solutions but cannot understand some suggestions, i.e. computer language....
  4. I keep getting access denied messages when i try to search web sites. I don't understand...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Accessing Web Sites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accessing Web Sites: I try to get into certain web sites and get a message saying that I need permission. how do i set up my comp to allow me to access all web sites ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-web-sites/bae33951-25c9-4a4a-b166-71fcda280bf8
  6. I keep getting below error.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting below error.: Error Details: "The VMware Workstation Server service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service." Event ID: 7031 I have installed VMware Workstation pro. My system...
  7. I can not access macys web site

I can not access macys web site: why can't I access macys web site with my desktop but I can with my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-access-macys-web-site/781c7814-a089-4671-9e17-c1f26f8d0407
  8. Access to Web sites

Access to Web sites: Several very safe sites come up with "Access Denied on the this terminal. This is a home, private computer so how do I change the permissions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-web-sites/b9b8822d-2528-49a4-bdaa-c16fc61539d8
  9. Access to a web site

Access to a web site: Why can I not access www.Canada.ca. with this computer. I have used it many times. I can reach it with other devices. How do I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-a-web-site/ebfe7691-2881-47c2-9e9f-7b910fa4b115
  10. web site access denied

web site access denied: How to waste a day! Since I updated Windows 10 to 1809 today I have spent 4 hours or more trying to access a web site I could access prior to the update. Here is the error message and site. I understand this is only one site however I could access it yesterday prior to the...