Windows 10: I keep getting the Blue Screen of Death BSOD even after a Microsoft tech seemed to have...

Discus and support I keep getting the Blue Screen of Death BSOD even after a Microsoft tech seemed to have... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My friend has a Dell Latitude E5470 running Windows 10 and Office 365. About a week ago around 3/27, while she was away, she started getting the BSOD.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cynthia_Moore, Apr 7, 2021.

1. I keep getting the Blue Screen of Death BSOD even after a Microsoft tech seemed to have...

My friend has a Dell Latitude E5470 running Windows 10 and Office 365. About a week ago around 3/27, while she was away, she started getting the BSOD. Another friend suggested she delete any apps she didn't need, which she did. That fixed it for about 2-3 days. Then on 4/1, it happened again and nothing she could do worked. She came home yesterday.

I worked on it for a few hours today and got it to work for about an hour uninstalling a couple more apps and then uninstalling recent "Quality Updates" using the Troubleshooter. Then it happened again. I tried to repeat the process, but got error messages when trying to uninstall either quality or feature updates.

I then contacted Microsoft tech support and got a call from Ron. He said it sounded like an outdated graphics driver. He walked me through fixing that and the problem went away. I thanked him and hung up. Then when I rebooted her PC, it happened again.

Now, tech support call back is down for the night, so I'm posting here in hopes that someone has a magic solution.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Cynthia_Moore, Apr 7, 2021

2. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Apr 7, 2021
  3. cheesy999 Win User
    Microsoft are getting rid of BSOD

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!. Microsoft have changed the colour of the BSOD to black, this is terrible - imagine the confusion BSOD now has 2 meanings!!!

http://www.winrumors.com/microsoft-switches-to-black-screen-of-death-bsod-for-windows-8/

I keep getting the Blue Screen of Death BSOD even after a Microsoft tech seemed to have... [​IMG]

you have to admit though, it looks a lot more friendly then the BSOD, more like its just talking to you instead of OMG!!!!!!! ITS BROKEN!!!!! that you normally get with bsod

cheesy999, Apr 7, 2021
  4. XP ROCKS. Win User

I keep getting the Blue Screen of Death BSOD even after a Microsoft tech seemed to have...

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

Please post a link to the dump file/s. "How to" instructions below.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

XP ROCKS., Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

I keep getting the Blue Screen of Death BSOD even after a Microsoft tech seemed to have...

1. I keep getting the Blue Screen of Death BSOD even after a Microsoft tech seemed to have... - Similar Threads - keep getting Blue

2. Keep getting blue screens of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting blue screens of death: I've just started randomly getting BSODs. There are various reasons that it shows:System Service ExceptionPage Fault In A Non Paged AreaThese are just a couple, I'm sure I've seen others but often it's too fast to remember. Most of the time the issues occur when I'm playing a...
  3. Keep getting blue screens of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting blue screens of death: I've just started randomly getting BSODs. There are various reasons that it shows:System Service ExceptionPage Fault In A Non Paged AreaThese are just a couple, I'm sure I've seen others but often it's too fast to remember. Most of the time the issues occur when I'm playing a...
  4. Keep getting Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting Blue Screen of Death: Here's the windows event error and minidump files https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_HL9iWOKgPHKJVoImDlA0F0Xo_v061ez/view?usp=sharing:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signature:P1: 3bP2: c0000005P3: fffff8064a7b698cP4:...
  5. Keep getting Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting Blue Screen of Death: Here's the windows event error:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signature:P1: 3bP2: c0000005P3: fffff8064a7b698cP4: ffff970094a86920P5: 0P6: 10_0_19044P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: Attached...
  6. Keep getting Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting Blue Screen of Death: Here's the windows event error:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signature:P1: 3bP2: c0000005P3: fffff8064a7b698cP4: ffff970094a86920P5: 0P6: 10_0_19044P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: Attached...
  7. I keep getting the blue screen of death

I keep getting the blue screen of death: Hi, my computer has crashed a few times recently. I have attached a link to the dump files. If anybody could help that would be much appreciated. Thank you. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuIzJxz04AzfhCmhRbkIH9AaYpPX?e=ghhVgT dump files...
  8. Keep getting Blue Screen of Death

Keep getting Blue Screen of Death: Hello, I keep getting BSOD randomly on my computer. I have ran memtest, GPU tests, CPU test and Intel tests and Hard Drive test softwares and have not found any issues each time I run them. I have a few mini dumps from each one if anyone can help me out. Thanks in...
  9. I keep getting blue screen of deaths!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting blue screen of deaths!: Hello, So I just got this PC upgraded just a few months back and now im getting a BSOD very frequently, can anyone advice me on what is happening? Anything would be appreciated! Here are my minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqkzoBes_0XlhgeaHcl0S7HNNNa8?e=DFawNR...
  10. I keep getting a blue screen of death

I keep getting a blue screen of death: Last night my computer got a blue screen of death error. And now I repeatedly get a blue screen once an hour. I can barely stay online long enough to try and chat with someone for help. I have already restarted my computer with advanced options, but keeping my files. I still...