Windows 10: I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

Discus and support I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I turn on my computer it says "Getting windows ready, Don't turn off your computer." But the updating process abruptly stops and gets to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ruiae, Sep 11, 2022.

1. ruiae Win User

I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

Every time I turn on my computer it says "Getting windows ready, Don't turn off your computer." But the updating process abruptly stops and gets to the BSOD. At the bottom of the screen it says "Stop code: System service exception" As far as I know after the BSOD the computer restarts on its own but in my case the screen turns totally black and remains like this. Nothing happens until I have to forcefully shut it down. It was totally alright even in the morning it just suddenly happened. What should I do in this case? Is there a possible way to fix it?

:)

ruiae, Sep 11, 2022

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Sep 11, 2022
  3. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Sep 11, 2022
  4. I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

Turning Cortana Back On

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• What happens when you try to turn it on?
    • Do you get any error message when your trying to turn it on?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer after you turned Cortana Off?

For now, I would suggest that follow the steps below and check if you are able to start Cortana.

• Go Settings, Time & Language, Speech, Speech, inking, & typing
      privacy settings.
    • Get to know me - turns Cortana on

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 11, 2022
Thema:

I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

1. I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD

2. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer a T and a S drive that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' . As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these...
  3. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer a T and a S drive that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' . As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these...
  4. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' due to this. As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these drives...
  6. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' due to this. As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these drives...
  7. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer: Every time I turn on my computer it says "Getting windows ready, Don't turn off your computer." But the updating process abruptly stops and gets to the BSOD. At the bottom of the screen it says "Stop code: System service exception" As far as I know after the BSOD the computer...
  9. I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer: Every time I turn on my computer it says "Getting windows ready, Don't turn off your computer." But the updating process abruptly stops and gets to the BSOD. At the bottom of the screen it says "Stop code: System service exception" As far as I know after the BSOD the computer...
  10. BSOD every time i turn my pc on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time i turn my pc on: my pc has been giving me bsod ever since i installed win10 on it, it happens with every boot, sometimes it displays a bsod, and other times just a black screen when windows starts to load, after that, it restarts on it's own or simply shuts down. After booting it for the 2nd...