Windows 10: I keep getting the Event ID: 219 about every 2-4 days.

Discus and support I keep getting the Event ID: 219 about every 2-4 days. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I fix event id: 219 WudfRd failed to load for the device ACPI\INT3400\2&daba3ff&1 windows 10 version "21h1. It's my understanding that Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StanleyValdez, Aug 23, 2021.

1. I keep getting the Event ID: 219 about every 2-4 days.

How do I fix event id: 219 WudfRd failed to load for the device ACPI\INT3400\2&daba3ff&1 windows 10 version "21h1. It's my understanding that Windows Driver Foundation – User-mode Driver Framework Service isn't used windows 10 version 21H1. I've tried updating all usb drivers to no avail. I've changed HDD sleep and hibernate power options to NEVER. My power is fully functional. So can someone please help me fix this problem? I will not accept anything like what an Independent Advisor named "DaveM121" told a Community user named "GS ASUS laptop". And I quote, "Hi GS-ASUSOkay, you can s

:)

StanleyValdez, Aug 23, 2021
  2. Cbarnhorst, Aug 23, 2021
  3. Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219

I don't experience any problems with my PC, but in event viewer I got on every startup 2 warnings, they are almost identical just one number is making them different from each other. All drivers are installed properly and they are working fine, I have no idea why are those two warnings keep poping up, can someone tell me how to fix this or something, thanks.

I keep getting the Event ID: 219 about every 2-4 days. [​IMG]

I keep getting the Event ID: 219 about every 2-4 days. [​IMG]

Thermaltake, Aug 23, 2021
  4. adc555 Win User

I keep getting the Event ID: 219 about every 2-4 days.

Windows 10 Freezes on cold boot. (kernel pnp event ID 219)

Hi,

I've reinstalled the USB (chipset) drivers as you asked. In compatibility mode with Windows 7 (that was default, so I went with it)

The issue still persist on boot. But not on a restart (afaik).

I looked at the link you provided. I think my problem classifies as a hang, altough the right click menu and ctrl-alt-delete menu still work, so it's not a 'full' hang.

The problem in diagnosing this issue is that sometimes the PC boots without issues, sometimes it doesn't. The kernel npn event ID 219 is always present in the event viewer with every boot.

I tried booting with only power and displayport connected. It boots up to the desktop but doesnt react to any input. Neither the power button nor the keyboard or mouse (after plugin) react.

The event ID 219 suggest some sort of USB type fault, but I can't think of anything that would result in that issue.

All help is welcome

Kind Regards,

adc

adc555, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

I keep getting the Event ID: 219 about every 2-4 days.

1. I keep getting the Event ID: 219 about every 2-4 days. - Similar Threads - keep getting Event

2. Laptop BSoD every day, event id 7000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop BSoD every day, event id 7000: I have not been able to see the error message due to the bsod screen being blockedSeems to happen specifically when watching a youtube video and playing a certain gameChecking event viewer, all the errors that occur when the BSoD occur have the event id 7000There is another...
  3. Laptop BSoD every day, event id 7000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop BSoD every day, event id 7000: I have not been able to see the error message due to the bsod screen being blockedSeems to happen specifically when watching a youtube video and playing a certain gameChecking event viewer, all the errors that occur when the BSoD occur have the event id 7000There is another...
  4. Laptop BSoD every day, event id 7000

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Keep Getting Random Bluescreen Every 2-4 Hours

Keep Getting Random Bluescreen Every 2-4 Hours: i keep getting Bluescreen sometime even when computer just start up.i already do windows update, reinstall windows, buy a new motherboard, buy a new ram, use my other ssd, and it keep getting bluescreen. there is two thing in my build i didn't replace yet CPU and CASE did a...
  6. BSoD once at least every day Event ID: 7000

BSoD once at least every day Event ID: 7000: My PC blue screens randomy at least once a day, i checked the eroor in computer managment and its all the same. The BSoD error messages vary from IRQL_not_LESS_OR_EQUAL to System service exception to apc index mismatch. I have tested the memory with memtest and the windows...
  7. Event ID 219 on Surface 3 Laptop

Event ID 219 on Surface 3 Laptop: I have a Surface Laptop 3 15" purchased just before Christmas. It came with Win10 Home installed along with the Office apps. I used it perhaps 4 or 5 times. I was attempting to do the updates to the OS, when the laptop started freezing up, then going to a black screen,...
  8. Keep getting Event ID 10002

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keep getting Event ID 10002: For awhile now, I keep losing internet connection out of the blue, and it always leads to event ID 10002 from the event viewer. I've turned off the option where the computer turns off the wifi adapter when it's using too much power, as well as setting the service to...
  9. Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219: I don't experience any problems with my PC, but in event viewer I got on every startup 2 warnings, they are almost identical just one number is making them different from each other. All drivers are installed properly and they are working fine, I have no idea why are those...
  10. Event ID 2

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 2: So I have noticed I have been getting this sometime after Fall Creators Update. Kernal Event Tracing Session "" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 Anybody know what this is? 96363