Windows 10: I keep getting the following stopcode: IRQL not less or equal.

Discus and support I keep getting the following stopcode: IRQL not less or equal. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What does it mean and how can it get fixed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eva 216, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Eva 216 Win User

I keep getting the following stopcode: IRQL not less or equal.

What does it mean and how can it get fixed?

:)

Eva 216, Mar 14, 2019

2. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

I have two brand new Windows 10 computers that are almost identical. Only one or two programs added: MoveMouse and Office. But one of the computers gets a stopcode: irql not less or equal when I leave it on overnight. The other doesn't. Windows is
    completely up to date, only essential hardware is connected, . Not sure if past troubleshooting tips still apply in this instance.

StevenSiegel1, Mar 14, 2019
  3. tmhanser Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD: Stopcode - Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

This is driving me nuts for weeks now. I followed a suggestion to prevent Windows from automatically restarting when this happens, so I get a chance to jot down this information on the BSOD:

Windows.com/Stopcode

Stopcode: Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

What Failed: IaStoreA.sys

I've checked the C: drive for errors and it checked out fine. What else can I do? Any suggestions?

I can flatten the drive and reinstall if necessary, but if this is caused by a Windows update, I'll start all over again.

Also, I notice this machine (Dell Precision T3600) has a habit of booting all by itself and I'm stuck on a black screen. Apparently this is a common problem right now, also.

Need some help, please. Thanks!

tmhanser, Mar 14, 2019
  4. I keep getting the following stopcode: IRQL not less or equal.

Stopcode error

I get a stopcode error when I try to play an avi video-Driver IRQL not less or equal. Can this be fixed?

WalterHoover, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

I keep getting the following stopcode: IRQL not less or equal.

1. I keep getting the following stopcode: IRQL not less or equal. - Similar Threads - keep getting following

2. irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    irql not less or equal: Dear Microsoft Every 15 days or so I keep getting this message when I awake my Laptop from Sleep. It then shows a blue screen and keeps increasing percentage of data collected by Windows Pro Then it restarts the Laptop for me - please mail a solution. R K Bhatnagar...
  3. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: I have two brand new Windows 10 computers that are almost identical. Only one or two programs added: MoveMouse and Office. But one of the computers gets a stopcode: irql not less or equal when I leave it on overnight. The other doesn't. Windows is completely up to date,...
  4. BSOD irql not less or equal

BSOD irql not less or equal: Hi Gruuz, Please update the BIOS to version 4008.
  5. BSOD irql not less or equal

BSOD irql not less or equal: Upgraded Win 7 Pro Dell laptop to Win 10 Pro. Screen resolution changed on first win 10 boot and other resolutions greyed out. Windows update says unable to update Intel HD graphics drivers. Downloaded win 10 drivers from Intel site and installed. On reboot get...
  6. irql not less or equal BSOD

irql not less or equal BSOD: I've been having this problem for a while now, random BSODs giving the IRQL not less or equal message. It happens at random times, and doesn't seem to be tied to any particular action. 27715
  7. Błąd IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Błąd IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: An error occurred while browsing web pages. 57492
  8. IRQL not less or equal BSOD

IRQL not less or equal BSOD: Hi all. This is my first post on the forums so please guide me along. Toshiba PORTEGE R380 x64 based processor, 64bit OS. Before wanting to post on the forums, I tried to solve the solution using a couple of methods. The first was to check if there was malware on my...
  9. IRQL Not Less or Equal

IRQL Not Less or Equal: I've been having problems with a BSOD, but I can't get the debugger in Visual Studio to read the Minidump .dmp file to find out what the problem is. I've updated my BIOS to the newest version. It reboots itself numerous times per day, sometimes nearly as soon as it...
  10. Bsod irql not less or equal

Bsod irql not less or equal: I just recently upgraded my pc case yesterday on Saturday ever since there my pc has been randomly freezing (screen, mouse, keyboard) and you have to hit reset button to reboot. I tried to fix this problem by self browsing the the forums with no results (made mini dump files...