Windows 10: I keep getting the same error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

Discus and support I keep getting the same error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; And then Windows 10 just locked up with the error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DIE IN HELL, Nov 17, 2022.

1. I keep getting the same error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

And then Windows 10 just locked up with the error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

:)

DIE IN HELL, Nov 17, 2022

2. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

i tried to a clean boot and it stopped for a couple days i turned a couple apps back on in startup and it started restarting itself all over again cant tell if its a driver issue or hardware, just cant keep the problem to be consistent enough to diagnose.

event viewer errors start at The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

then Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

then one of the errors i get is The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_B58E&PID_9E84&MI_03&Col02\8&3b55b712&0&0001.

always consisent on black screens

ColetinDenty, Nov 17, 2022
  3. Event 1101 Error

Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

This makes my PC Restarts..Please Help

AshwaniYadav2, Nov 17, 2022
  4. I keep getting the same error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

i updated my blue yeti mic and logitech g hub this morning and it had the The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_B58E&PID_9E84&MI_03&Col02\8&3b55b712&0&0001 error before i did and i went all day today without it crashing and the error showing up at all if it comes back i will try the fixes suggested

but should i install windows feature updates just to be safe?

ColetinDenty, Nov 17, 2022
Thema:

I keep getting the same error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

1. I keep getting the same error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0 - Similar Threads - keep getting same

2. My laptop keeps crashing. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps crashing. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0: My laptop crashes multiple times throughout the day. I've been able to go view the crash logs with the Event Viewer. It could be a hardware issue because these crashes happen while I'm playing more demanding games more often than they do while I'm not. But they do...
  3. My laptop keeps crashing. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps crashing. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0: My laptop crashes multiple times throughout the day. I've been able to go view the crash logs with the Event Viewer. It could be a hardware issue because these crashes happen while I'm playing more demanding games more often than they do while I'm not. But they do...
  4. My laptop keeps crashing. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I keep getting the same error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

I keep getting the same error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0: And then Windows 10 just locked up with the error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-the-same-error-audit-events-have/0500c454-4192-4ac8-8fce-061fe739d194
  6. I keep getting the same error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

I keep getting the same error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0: And then Windows 10 just locked up with the error Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-the-same-error-audit-events-have/0500c454-4192-4ac8-8fce-061fe739d194
  7. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0: i tried to a clean boot and it stopped for a couple days i turned a couple apps back on in startup and it started restarting itself all over again cant tell if its a driver issue or hardware, just cant keep the problem to be consistent enough to diagnose...
  8. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0: i tried to a clean boot and it stopped for a couple days i turned a couple apps back on in startup and it started restarting itself all over again cant tell if its a driver issue or hardware, just cant keep the problem to be consistent enough to diagnose...
  9. Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

10. audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0: I keep getting the same error in event viewer for the longest time BSODing my pc."audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0" keeps turning up as an error after mant attempts of fixing it does anyone know how to or has been able to fix this issue?...