Windows 10: I keep getting the “We can’t sign in to your account” error whenever I log in to Windows

Discus and support I keep getting the “We can’t sign in to your account” error whenever I log in to Windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve tried signing out, signing back in, i’ve restarted my computer multiple times, but nothing seems to work. Any help to fix this will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mr_Spritey, Oct 18, 2020.

1. I keep getting the “We can’t sign in to your account” error whenever I log in to Windows

I’ve tried signing out, signing back in, i’ve restarted my computer multiple times, but nothing seems to work. Any help to fix this will be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Mr_Spritey
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mr_Spritey, Oct 18, 2020
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Sign In Error - "We can't sign into your account"

I cannot find out how to repair this error. I am almost ready to just reinstall windows any better suggestions?
    Greg

MisterGreg, Oct 18, 2020
  4. I keep getting the “We can’t sign in to your account” error whenever I log in to Windows

Getting "we cannot sign into your account" error in Windows 10

Hi,

I went to log into my laptop yesterday and started to get the following error "we cannot sign into your account".

I am getting logged in by a default temporary account and cannot see or access any of my files or documents.

Some forums are suggesting that the user profile may of been corrupted and to make changes in the profileimagepath but nothing has changed.

Any help would be appreciated.

rajsingh735, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

I keep getting the “We can’t sign in to your account” error whenever I log in to Windows

1. I keep getting the “We can’t sign in to your account” error whenever I log in to Windows - Similar Threads - keep getting “We

2. I keep getting a "we can't sign in to your account" error every time I restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a "we can't sign in to your account" error every time I restart.: I attempted to use the registry editor option to delete the temporary file. However, I am still encountering the error every time I restart. Additionally, I have been trying to contact Windows Help, but it is not connecting. Could somebody help me resolve this issue?...
  3. I keep getting a "we can't sign in to your account" error every time I restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a "we can't sign in to your account" error every time I restart.: I attempted to use the registry editor option to delete the temporary file. However, I am still encountering the error every time I restart. Additionally, I have been trying to contact Windows Help, but it is not connecting. Could somebody help me resolve this issue?...
  4. I’m getting the error “We can’t sign in to your account” and am getting placed into a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m getting the error “We can’t sign in to your account” and am getting placed into a...: My PC is putting me into a temporary user profile and won’t boot up my usual account. I’ve tried logging in and out, changing the registry name, scanning my PC for errors, even a full reset of my PC which didn’t work either. I’m at a loss and have nowhere else to look. If any...
  5. I’m getting the error “We can’t sign in to your account” and am getting placed into a...

I’m getting the error “We can’t sign in to your account” and am getting placed into a...: My PC is putting me into a temporary user profile and won’t boot up my usual account. I’ve tried logging in and out, changing the registry name, scanning my PC for errors, even a full reset of my PC which didn’t work either. I’m at a loss and have nowhere else to look. If any...
  6. I’m getting the error “We can’t sign in to your account” and am getting placed into a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. “We can’t sign into your account” Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “We can’t sign into your account” Windows 11: I just got a new HP Spectre x360 13. I’ve only had it for a few weeks. I started noticing some fuzziness occurring randomly when I would write with the touchscreen. I brought up the task manager and it also glitched so I figured there was a deeper issue.My solution was to...
  8. “We can’t sign into your account” Windows 11

“We can’t sign into your account” Windows 11: I just got a new HP Spectre x360 13. I’ve only had it for a few weeks. I started noticing some fuzziness occurring randomly when I would write with the touchscreen. I brought up the task manager and it also glitched so I figured there was a deeper issue.My solution was to...
  9. Booting into Windows, “We can’t sign into your account”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting into Windows, “We can’t sign into your account”: So I messed up pretty bad. I just merged a partition with my os partition so I could have room to dual boot with Linux as well. After my computer restarted everything was working fine. I started the Linux installation from a usb drive but had to cancel it, and when I went...
  10. Error: We can’t sign in to your account, when signing to the PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Error: We can’t sign in to your account, when signing to the PC: Can't sign into your account message. How to fix it? How can I save my settings in the C drive rather than the server to uploaded later on? [ATTACH] Moved from My account, billing and sign-in / Windows 10 / Office 365 for business ***Modified title from: I receive...