Windows 10: I keep getting the “We can’t sign in to your account” error whenever I log in to Windows

Discus and support I keep getting the “We can’t sign in to your account” error whenever I log in to Windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve tried signing out, signing back in, i’ve restarted my computer multiple times, but nothing seems to work. Any help to fix this will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mr_Spritey, Oct 18, 2020 at 10:52 AM.

1. I keep getting the “We can’t sign in to your account” error whenever I log in to Windows

I’ve tried signing out, signing back in, i’ve restarted my computer multiple times, but nothing seems to work. Any help to fix this will be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Mr_Spritey
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mr_Spritey, Oct 18, 2020 at 10:52 AM
  2. spunk Win User
  3. Sign In Error - "We can't sign into your account"

I cannot find out how to repair this error. I am almost ready to just reinstall windows any better suggestions?
    Greg

4. I keep getting the “We can’t sign in to your account” error whenever I log in to Windows

Getting "we cannot sign into your account" error in Windows 10

Hi,

I went to log into my laptop yesterday and started to get the following error "we cannot sign into your account".

I am getting logged in by a default temporary account and cannot see or access any of my files or documents.

Some forums are suggesting that the user profile may of been corrupted and to make changes in the profileimagepath but nothing has changed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thema:

I keep getting the “We can’t sign in to your account” error whenever I log in to Windows

1. I keep getting the “We can’t sign in to your account” error whenever I log in to Windows - Similar Threads - keep getting “We

2. "we can't sign in to your account" error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "we can't sign in to your account" error: I have changed my username because there is a space in my username which need to avoided. So I have changed username in control panel-> users. Also I have changed it in registry editor as said in windows community for changing name in C:/Users folder. After changing I have...
  3. "We can't sign into your account" error

"We can't sign into your account" error: I was downloading War thunder on steam yesterday and my dad turned off the computer, I woke up this morning greeted with a "We can't sign into your account " error here. I tried many ways, i tried installing the updates (wouldst install), I tried the regedit thing too. The...
  4. I receive this message: we can't sign in to your account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I receive this message: we can't sign in to your account: I need help accessing my account. Message i receive this message: we can't sign in to your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your acct and then sign back in. if you don't sign out now, files you create or changes will be lost. I can log in on the...
  5. "We can't sign in to your account" error when I signed in today

"We can't sign in to your account" error when I signed in today: Hey, so when I turned on my computer today and logged in, I got the default windows 10 background & desktop setup with the message "We can't sign in to your account, this problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account, then signing back in, if you don't sign out...
  6. Error: We can’t sign in to your account, when signing to the PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Error: We can’t sign in to your account, when signing to the PC: Can't sign into your account message. How to fix it? How can I save my settings in the C drive rather than the server to uploaded later on? [ATTACH] Moved from My account, billing and sign-in / Windows 10 / Office 365 for business ***Modified title from: I receive...
  7. Computer will not sign in "We cant sign into your account" error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer will not sign in "We cant sign into your account" error: I went to move my computer from one house to the other. While I am uncertain it may have been a hard shut down with the power cable pulled. When I set my computer back up tonight it will not sign into my regular profile, instead a default temporary profile. I have tried...
  8. Getting error message: We can't sign into your account ...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Getting error message: We can't sign into your account ...: Win 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.472). Something happened to my other computer. This morning my Dell laptop took 15 mins to boot and the desktop is completely changed. I keep a lot of important documents on the desktop and these folders are all gone, there is only an Edge...
  9. Getting error message: We can't sign into your account ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting error message: We can't sign into your account ...: Win 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.472). Something happened to my other computer. This morning my Dell laptop took 15 mins to boot and the desktop is completely changed. I keep a lot of important documents on the desktop and these folders are all gone, there is only an Edge...
  10. Sign In Error - "We can't sign into your account"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign In Error - "We can't sign into your account": I Just had a log in error. I have a Dell Precision 7710 mobile work station with the Anniversary Update. I turned on the machine and tried to log in and got: --------------- We can't sign into your account This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account,...