Windows 10: I keep getting these errors when I boot in to windows

Discus and support I keep getting these errors when I boot in to windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/beneyehawk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kr5ry0/i_keep_getting_these_errors_when_i_boot_in_to/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/beneyehawk, Jan 5, 2021.

1. I keep getting these errors when I boot in to windows

/u/beneyehawk, Jan 5, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Boot Manager error 0xc000000f

Hi,

The error code you're getting might be due to corruption of some boot files which help the Windows operating system to boot or load on the computer. We suggest performing a Startup repair on your computer. It will help to repair the master boot record to
    get things up and running again.Kindly check the steps below:

• To access the recovery environment, turn your computer on and off three times. While booting, make sure you turn off the computer when you see the Windows logo.
    • Once you're in the recovery screen, click on Advanced options.
    • Click on Troubleshoot, then Advanced options.
    • Lastly, select Startup Repair.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Jan 5, 2021
  4. I keep getting these errors when I boot in to windows

Windows 10, Boot error 0xc000014c

I've tried this but get, "the system cannot find the path specified", after inputting each CMD line.

Lord Gabalfa, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

I keep getting these errors when I boot in to windows

1. I keep getting these errors when I boot in to windows - Similar Threads - keep getting errors

2. i get this error when booting up minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i get this error when booting up minecraft: Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  3. i get this error when booting up minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i get this error when booting up minecraft: Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  4. I keep on getting errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep on getting errors: Hi,I keep getting this error when trying to access Win 11 media link - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11 An error occurred while processing your request.Reference #30.aff4d517.1704854094.9a3c08ae.When will this be fixed? Is there an alternate site...
  5. I keep on getting errors

I keep on getting errors: Hi,I keep getting this error when trying to access Win 11 media link - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11 An error occurred while processing your request.Reference #30.aff4d517.1704854094.9a3c08ae.When will this be fixed? Is there an alternate site...
  6. When booting up I am getting a Windows.NET error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When booting up I am getting a Windows.NET error: As title states when my laptop starts up I have been getting a windows.net error box that asks to continue or close program. the description text is See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. **************...
  7. When booting up I am getting a Windows.NET error

When booting up I am getting a Windows.NET error: As title states when my laptop starts up I have been getting a windows.net error box that asks to continue or close program. the description text is See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. **************...
  8. i keep getting this error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i keep getting this error: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vinayak0304 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwzjrj/i_keep_getting_this_error/
  9. I keep getting this error when I blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting this error when I blue screen: rtsuvc.sys Realtek Semiconductor Corp. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-this-error-when-i-blue-screen/ed7d8ad5-12a7-4e29-9ce7-def887c5ac3b
  10. I keep getting these errors when updating help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting these errors when updating help: Everytime i'm trying to update this windows, it wont finish. There are gonna be something that's stuck. i've tried everything on this community help.[ATTACH]...