Windows 10: I keep getting these errors when updating help

Discus and support I keep getting these errors when updating help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Everytime i'm trying to update this windows, it wont finish. There are gonna be something that's stuck. i've tried everything on this community... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hir0Cyn, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Hir0Cyn Win User

I keep getting these errors when updating help

Everytime i'm trying to update this windows, it wont finish. There are gonna be something that's stuck. i've tried everything on this community help. I keep getting these errors when updating help ad11f9eb-93ef-4f66-bfbe-ac1f667bdb1e?upload=true.png

:)

Hir0Cyn, Jun 6, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Wombo Win User
    Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

I keep getting these errors when updating help [​IMG]

Wombo, Jun 6, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile I keep getting these errors when updating help :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

1. I keep getting these errors when updating help - Similar Threads - keep getting errors

2. Keep getting this error when trying to install update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting this error when trying to install update: 0x80070643already did sfc /scannow and DISM both came back with nothing wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-this-error-when-trying-to-install/194d2f54-ee1a-4b1f-83c0-6911c5b1eb08
  3. Keep getting this error when trying to install update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting this error when trying to install update: 0x80070643already did sfc /scannow and DISM both came back with nothing wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-this-error-when-trying-to-install/194d2f54-ee1a-4b1f-83c0-6911c5b1eb08
  4. Keep getting this error when trying to install update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I need help updating windows and I keep getting error 0xc1900223

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help updating windows and I keep getting error 0xc1900223: Windows 10, version 21H2 needed an update so I tried to update it, but each time I got the same error message. So I started troubleshooting, but that has done nothing but waste my time. I need this update to play a game I paid for. I've restarted and restarted and restarted...
  6. I need help updating windows and I keep getting error 0xc1900223

I need help updating windows and I keep getting error 0xc1900223: Windows 10, version 21H2 needed an update so I tried to update it, but each time I got the same error message. So I started troubleshooting, but that has done nothing but waste my time. I need this update to play a game I paid for. I've restarted and restarted and restarted...
  7. I need help updating windows and I keep getting error 0xc1900223

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Keep getting errors when trying to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting errors when trying to update: I was given this laptop by my brother and just did now want to fool with it. I have a decent background on working and fixing minor issues with laptops and iphones for family and friends. While looking into this i have tried many solutions on the forums here and other...
  9. Keep getting errors when trying to update

Keep getting errors when trying to update: I was given this laptop by my brother and just did now want to fool with it. I have a decent background on working and fixing minor issues with laptops and iphones for family and friends. While looking into this i have tried many solutions on the forums here and other...
  10. Help! I keep getting WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! I keep getting WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR :(: Alright, so this has been happening for awhile but stopped maybe 2 months ago.. But now its back & I can't use my PC for more than 10 minutes max.. I've tried to go into BIOS and disable overclocking to maybe see if thats the issue, if I can't find the issue im just going to...